Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • crni1
    replied
    Ивцониц и други су у праву, дубина, осетљивост, дискриминација са овим детектором углавном зависи од ИЦ круга ЛФ357,
    са једним Иц кругом, најбоље ради када је 1охм завојница, а други 1.5охм, исти је са дебљином жица.
    Што значи да сваки ЛФ357 захтијева различите карактеристике сонде.

    Leave a comment:


  • manhunt47
    replied
    hi
    I fully explained the problem.
    The problem is minor frequency variation in the PWM output of the microcontroller and is not related to the MOSFET and COIL.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by manhunt47 View Post
    Hello to all
    I've already created this metal detector and I know its conditions.
    The device has a simple and user-friendly structure, so it's easy to connect and use loops, but there are some things that are not even said on the FELEZJOO site.


    After assembling a few examples of this machine with a different version of HEX file, it was interesting to me that if you also experienced this, I would be grateful to tell me.


    The issue was that the PWM pulse sent to the IRF840 during the operation changed the frequency that caused the unwanted noise in the slave, which prevented the correct operation of the device.


    And I worked very hard on this problem, but eventually I came to the conclusion that the origin of this frequency change is micro-program .


    In fact, this is a business plan that you can do with sales through FELEZJOO.
    My experience says this is a trap for selling the original machine.
    hi my friend

    The buzz of the MOSFET and the resistance of the dempings makes no noise greater than the resistance. You have high power and loop low on this sound.
    Moved from the persan site

    Leave a comment:


  • manhunt47
    replied
    Hello to all
    I've already created this metal detector and I know its conditions.
    The device has a simple and user-friendly structure, so it's easy to connect and use loops, but there are some things that are not even said on the FELEZJOO site.


    After assembling a few examples of this machine with a different version of HEX file, it was interesting to me that if you also experienced this, I would be grateful to tell me.


    The issue was that the PWM pulse sent to the IRF840 during the operation changed the frequency that caused the unwanted noise in the slave, which prevented the correct operation of the device.


    And I worked very hard on this problem, but eventually I came to the conclusion that the origin of this frequency change is micro-program .


    In fact, this is a business plan that you can do with sales through FELEZJOO.
    My experience says this is a trap for selling the original machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hesamavr
    replied
    can anybody tell me the detection range of this detector for a 2.5cm to 3cm coin and 20cm coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Some things work in proteus simulation some do not or I wronged it somewhere in the setup ?!I do not mean Felezjoo ! Ahcene2035 can you set scheme (fail) in Proteus for felezijoo ? I Want to try her at Proteus I'd like to try other versions of the code!Or send me to mail . [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    hola puedes compartir conmigo tambiĆ©n, gracias .. mail: [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Thanks friend !

    Leave a comment:


  • ahcene2035
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Some things work in proteus simulation some do not or I wronged it somewhere in the setup ?!I do not mean Felezjoo ! Ahcene2035 can you set scheme (fail) in Proteus for felezijoo ? I Want to try her at Proteus I'd like to try other versions of the code!Or send me to mail : [email protected]
    Please check you mail box
    Good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Some things work in proteus simulation some do not or I wronged it somewhere in the setup ?!I do not mean Felezjoo ! Ahcene2035 can you set scheme (fail) in Proteus for felezijoo ? I Want to try her at Proteus I'd like to try other versions of the code!Or send me to mail : [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied


    Felezjoo edit

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Toros,,,,and anyone else who needs this file,,,,regards Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ahcene2035
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    any new features? could anybody check if counter is disabled for sure?
    Hello;
    Yes, the counter has been removed from the version 3.35, Tested and worked without any bugs compared to demo version.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    any new features? could anybody check if counter is disabled for sure?

    Leave a comment:


  • Arionas
    replied
    felezjoo full edit 3.35.rar

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X