Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Did you test the 1602 before you connected it ?

    oh hang on did you say that you connected 12 volts to it

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    TODAY I ATTACHED 16x2 LCD TO felezjoo PCB BUT IT DID NOT TURN ON. GIVING IT 12V DC FROM POWER SUPPLY, NO COMPONENTS HEATING UP OR ANYTHING. GURUS HELP ME SORT WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT. I HAVE MULTIMETER AND OSCILLOSCOPE TO TEST.

    Leave a comment:


  • glowian
    replied
    Pulse Width is playing very important role in calculating debug numbers.
    Initially PW was set at 150.
    Than i checked the debug numbers by rising PW up to 220 and on each step i got better debug numbers and much calmer and more stable behavior.
    When PW is set at 180 and above; detector behaves perfectly! Just splendid!
    But be aware that this is the situation closely related to coil specs too.
    If you get different behavior than it's probably due differences in coils.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I'm going crazy ...

    by recapitulating

    349uH coil 1.1 ohm
    15R in series of the coil
    the A B C values are now A 300 B 756 C833
    autodelay 19

    A value are perfect
    B and C values how do I perfect them?


    please help me! thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    i found two PCB layout.
    - what do you think to do Gerber file ?
    - Are they functionnal ?

    Walkman felezjoo PI
    FELEZJOO PI.pdf Click image for larger version

Name:	PCB LAYOUT.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	883.5 KB
ID:	351656
    Lay6

    Original in lay6
    Felezjoo.zip

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    i replaced 357 with a new one, now A B C values are 410 853 857 with a 1M resistor. I think this 357 is original however the values ​​are high.

    to lower the values, mount a resistance in series to the coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I could have managed to increase the counter but I would need a person to test 2 variants, if interested send me a pm.

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    hi,

    anyone have gerber, layer6 or eagle file of pcb ?

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Not a chance. The original author is not a member of this forum but if you open his forum you will see there's no source code provided as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • jlsilicon
    replied
    Any possibility of seeing the Atmega328 Source Code ?

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBert
    replied
    Where is the best place/price to purchase one of these (kits)?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    5x battery holder I have not unfortunately found
    lipo is a solution but you need to find a suitable battery charger

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    5x single 18650 case in series I do not know if it is possible to load them with an 18v battery charger, it is convenient to charge them individually
    - if i charge individually, where i can find a case for 5x18650 ?
    - or i take lipo battery https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/MOS-5...732093016.html

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    5x single 18650 case in series I do not know if it is possible to load them with an 18v battery charger, it is convenient to charge them individually

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    for the 5x18650. Do you know :
    - Where i can find an hold case or a system to attach them ?
    - How i can recharge them if there are in the detector box or in a a case or heat-shrinkable plastic

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X