Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chafik
    replied
    For people they want to unlock any atmega there is a easy way to doit download version 4 of atmel studio and you should have avr dragon load the hex with avr studio config the avr dragon when you start debugging with atmel studio when he finish from programming the 328p with isp mode he will programme the fuse to switch to debugwire and atmel studio will ask you switch off the target follow what the pop-up message said if you didn't you will brick the 328p chip and it will not recognized to unbrick it you must use high voltage programmer .to get where the programme
    Write the counter check the application note about read and write to eeprom find the asm or hex code and put breakpoint run the code until it stop watch the LCD start keep doing run until you see the message count the number of run you was doing if you get all this step and you get to badboy place just make a nop or jump maybe there is a CRC check don't spread the cracked hex just use it for your project respect the owner think about the time you spent to unlock and the time spent by the owner for coding and debugging I didn't crack any hex and don't ask me to send you or post anything illegal

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Hi, can you share my information? [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Ivica is no more active here.

    btw PIM1 is in work, i hope to give here the hexcode for both Version free of Counter (or with disabled Counter)

    i dont like to buy single pregrommed hacked Chips for 50-60€
    make this free for all pls (or make fair Prices)

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    no demo. give us full code. ASM file.

    Leave a comment:


  • Engr Obaid
    replied
    Dear IVCONIC ,

    Plz tel me the best HEX for this detector , but no DEMO

    Best Regards,

    Engr Obaidullah Khan

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Hello, engineer Hamid Aziz,
    that a person has changed the metal version to golden atmosphere and wrote a new version that separates copper, gold, etc., and has previously been digitized with numbers and has now changed the graphic and graphical separation. In your opinion, the dear engineer who is the owner of the project, this is possible, and really, this gentleman has come to differentiate this way, it can be successful, that the metallurgy has a great distinction in the sense of gold. Thanks


    I said that whatever they did they have nothing to do with metal because there is a whole other writing program and a metal circuit, which is very complicated and there is no particular point to write another program for it! In fact, the features of the metal detector are not on the planet!
    No, the separation of gold and copper is not possible in any way. For correct testing, for example, in the case of gold, at least 3 different pieces of gold, such as a ring, a coin and a bangle, should be tested and their separation shown, then a large number of other metals will be tested and separated. Whenever you have the same 3 pieces of gold, and it differs from all other metals, you can have a gold separation. This is a real split of gold and no metal detecting. Now, if you do this with iron, most of the fine-tuned metal detectors respond to 80 to 90 percent, which is why we say iron separation

    Leave a comment:


  • parun14
    replied
    my pcb is now made.I just need to wait for all part come.
    need to make coil for the test! simple coil for beach use.if some one can gide me.

    Leave a comment:


  • beiduo
    replied
    8 core 1 square cable can make 2 meter probe frame

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    2nd standart beter.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Maybe someone knows how to proper ground balance this unit? It needs to pumping up and down the coil with "down" button pressed, or just rise coil above the ground at little distance and just press once "down" button?

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    I received the following numbers A = 299 B = 700 C = 799 I use the coil Goldscan 4 original , 450uh resistance 3.5r ,if it is A 29us It's too much for little coins and the detection small bronze Antoninianus at about 10cm !in Menu I have the following setup delay 20us pulse width 100us frequency 400hz . 1 euro detects about 30cm coffee box about 110 ..120cm !
    how program ic.programator cxema sofware version work ?
    programed instrukcija ?

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    3.5 r is too high you can not trust result with this ohm at least is 2 ohm

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    ID works iron rejection 18 , I tried it in the air but I'm confused It's a little different GEB on my GS 4 on the same bronze my GS4 on the off geb detected at 26cm Felezjoo has a similar detection to large objects al on small objects detection is poor !
    I'm not sure but I think that he is a programmer bad wrote this hex code ! I'll try other versions so I'll write my opinion!

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Thanks for report Orbit. Do You try this on the ground? Maybe 3.5r is little to high-suggested is about 1r. What about your ID works?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I received the following numbers A = 299 B = 700 C = 799 I use the coil Goldscan 4 original , 450uh resistance 3.5r ,if it is A 29us It's too much for little coins and the detection small bronze Antoninianus at about 10cm !in Menu I have the following setup delay 20us pulse width 100us frequency 400hz . 1 euro detects about 30cm coffee box about 110 ..120cm !

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X