Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yavzas
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    I think this is the one or maybe not. I seem to remember a hex file where counter was bypassed. It was done by ivconic.

    hi, dbanner, cant open this hex on xtreme burner. "Curropt Hex File" error message. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Dion what exactly have you found ? and exactly what type of wire did you use for the coil ? What version Hex did you use ? thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • DonCaffeDelaSkobalj
    replied
    Hello Gold hunters

    I've made this FelezJoo PI last year and gave to friend to test and prospect. It work but for golden seeds and nuggets you need to make extra speed coil with as less as possible self capacitance, to sample at shortest possible times.
    Don't use plastic insulated wire for coil and dont't put a ready coil directly on plastic foam or plastic housing. Put it on dry plywood or dry carton. This is due to fact that pulse phase speed decrease in vicinity of plastic dielectric and get distorted envelope. Only natural material like wood or wax paper. This info is only for those who hunting very small goden nuggets and golden dust.

    Rewgards
    Dion

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Engr Obaid View Post
    Hi dear , let me check this HEX

    Regards, Obaid
    If you read the thread from the beginning, you will see where the counter issue was addressed. Or you could just add a port to reprogram chip after counter expires, maybe? I'm not expert in micro programming. Iranian man is expert, and very clever. I remember he kept updating newer versions of software with better features and added security. Without the code, we are not able to modify or change anything, at least this is what I read.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Had Ivconic not resurrected under a new name on the forum
    No I don't think so, he says he reads the threads but does not post, only on rare occasions. But I sure do miss his contribution

    Leave a comment:


  • Engr Obaid
    replied
    Hi dear , let me check this HEX

    Regards, Obaid

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Had Ivconic not resurrected under a new name on the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I think this is the one or maybe not. I seem to remember a hex file where counter was bypassed. It was done by ivconic.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Look in thread previous, it is there. Just click on attachments and you will see.

    Leave a comment:


  • yavzas
    replied
    Can someone send me a no counter hex? Respects. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Hi RS_Phil,

    Looks very good, thanks for showing

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    My FPI No counter hex with 1x1 meter search coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Engr Obaid
    replied
    Coil winding is not a big issue , but you have to check any component value near by coil circuitry , may microntroller didn't detect coil due to any component, like many time it shows low battery on screen while you applied 12 v , but simply replace R19 , from 22k to 18 or 19 k ,then there will be no issue

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    hello .. I have a problem..I leave coil error .. I have already made several coils and I still have the problem .. coil error .. can you help me what would be the cause of this problem?, thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Of course there is CRC protection specifically to Felezjoo but it is not a problem .

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X