Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    and how would this work with a 4*18650 holder and one step down modul
    should be more efficient and less weight then lead gel
    My new board runs on 18650 battwry pack 12v without l7812 and 22k is change with variable resistor which settle at 15.6k. I think it is more efficient than using converter and regulator.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    I would like to share that to ensure maximum function of your machine avoid using components from fairchild, not that i discredit that company but mostly of thier parts are low performance.. It is better to use voltage regulator from STMicroelectronics because i found out that parts came from them perform well. For the voltage regulator try to have those which have cv on the end liie L7805cv and L7812cv. And for the mosfet those came from IR is excellent..

    I will also suggest to use IRF740 rather than 840. Any way you can try some mosfet because this machine is so versatile on it..
    About the coil I will share the design when I have the material to build another one because previous coil is totally sealed.


    People are talking and criticizing my last video.. One thing is for sure there is no tricks on it.. Sometimes there are things you like to share but some reason hold you to not do..

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    and how would this work with a 4*18650 holder and one step down modul
    should be more efficient and less weight then lead gel

    Leave a comment:


  • mickstv
    replied
    Hi jladre, could you please post a CRO picture of what your seeing on the output of the preamp IC, using the coil from the YouTube clip.

    Thanks
    Mick

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
    I used same board but I see no problem..
    [ATTACH]36070[/ATTACH]
    your speaker looks like from old dvd player?

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by reptooyep View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your link, i tryed several download sources and also several softwares to unzip the hex file but still the same.
    I also tryed with ATMEL ICE programmer which is not as convenient as usbasp for those chips.
    Finaly, i'm tired of tha problem, i'll try later to make a new board.
    The version i made is this one :[ATTACH]36065[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36066[/ATTACH]
    I think i'll download the latest version of the PCB and, in parallel, i'll make a new SMD one and share it.
    Thanks
    I used same board but I see no problem..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	01.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	345651
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • reptooyep
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Maybe there is physical error on your pcb? Which one have you made?
    And finally maybe you are using corrupted hex file?
    Here are all the working and tested versions that i have, try each one of those and see:

    Hi,
    Thanks for your link, i tryed several download sources and also several softwares to unzip the hex file but still the same.
    I also tryed with ATMEL ICE programmer which is not as convenient as usbasp for those chips.
    Finaly, i'm tired of tha problem, i'll try later to make a new board.
    The version i made is this one :PCB1.pdfPCB2.pdf
    I think i'll download the latest version of the PCB and, in parallel, i'll make a new SMD one and share it.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I am using gel cell accu 12V/1.2Ah with addition of this one:

    [ATTACH]36064[/ATTACH]

    At first i used two 18650 with same dc/dc but those last not more than 20 minutes !
    Than i replaced them with gel cell accu and it is BINGO!
    Thanks Ivconic for the info..

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by baum7154 View Post
    -------------
    The coil in that post is the same configuration as the coil recommended by the author/designer of the Chance PI. I built several of them with the recommended 400uh inductance and they would not operate below 24us sample delay. This even though the coils had no shielding to slow them even further. I should also say that this was with the specified 390 ohm damping resistor.

    Dan

    The coil in the picture looks very similar , but Jladre winds it different somehow, he has the magic formulae, as seen in his video, been trying to ask him to show us how,

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
    Did anyone try used dc-dc converter to out 18-19 volts with thier 12 volt batt? or better solution is to remove 7812?
    [ATTACH]36063[/ATTACH]
    I am using gel cell accu 12V/1.2Ah with addition of this one:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	dcdc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	345645

    At first i used two 18650 with same dc/dc but those last not more than 20 minutes !
    Than i replaced them with gel cell accu and it is BINGO!

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Did anyone try used dc-dc converter to out 18-19 volts with thier 12 volt batt? or better solution is to remove 7812?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1,023.4 KB
ID:	345644

    Leave a comment:


  • baum7154
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Would it be possible for you to draw a simple picture of the coil you describe here in this post to detect 5x5mm soda can, and like in your video, is it like in post #400 ?? thanks.
    -------------
    The coil in that post is the same configuration as the coil recommended by the author/designer of the Chance PI. I built several of them with the recommended 400uh inductance and they would not operate below 24us sample delay. This even though the coils had no shielding to slow them even further. I should also say that this was with the specified 390 ohm damping resistor.

    Dan
    Last edited by baum7154; 04-18-2016, 12:20 PM. Reason: More info

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    !?!?!?!?
    i am new here ..... now i saw that i have to use quotes.....i am talking to jladre for some help

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    i will when the atmega and usbasp arrive ..... i hope till then someone can give us a patched hex for the counter

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    thanx for help i have 4007 and it's the same as 4001 will use that and see
    !?!?!?!?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X