Most probably version 3.30 is not working properly due presence of bootloader.
I just finished "patching" of annoying counter at version 3.23 and now i am checking it and testing it.
Soon i will post video to show it.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
jladre,
flat spider or basket, what kind of coil you raccomand?
And with or without shield?
Leave a comment:
-
I got 3.83 volts.Originally posted by 6666 View Postjladre
would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
I have 3.75vOriginally posted by 6666 View Postjladre
would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
I'll try if i have time tomorrowOriginally posted by 6666 View Postjladre
would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
jladre
would it be possible for you to take a reading with your multimeter for me please, if you cannot thats OK.
I am interested in what dc voltage you have on pin 23 with no target, and coil away from all metal, thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
I understood from previous posts that you cannot test the 328p pulse out without a coil connected, is that still the case ?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: