@ Nick : nice work , now wait for someone to build it
@Qiaozhi: thank you for the link - so there is no native linux version.
@Arionas: thanks for showing it.
The wire jumper on the left - near the power connector seems to connect 2 ground planes that are already connected ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PICKINI V4 - an easy to build, self adjusting PI detector
Collapse
X
-
I have just downloaded the demo version of Sprint Layout 6 in Ubuntu, and used the Wine Windows Program Loader. Then I was able to view the .lay6 file without any problems.Originally posted by F117 View PostI only use Eagle in Ubuntu and can't open the .lay6 file.
Any suggestions what tool to use in Ubuntu to view this ?
Thanks,
- Bernard
Leave a comment:
-
-
There is no chance!Originally posted by F117 View PostI only use Eagle in Ubuntu and can't open the .lay6 file.
Any suggestions what tool to use in Ubuntu to view this ?
Thanks,
- Bernard
Take a look here:Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I only use Eagle in Ubuntu and can't open the .lay6 file.
Any suggestions what tool to use in Ubuntu to view this ?
Thanks,
- Bernard
Leave a comment:
-
hi all, hi bernard.
i ve just finished to draw pickini v4 in smd just for fun if someone want to try it in smd????
at first sight there s no error but BEWARE!!!!! i made it speedly so!!!!!!!
i think it maybe be smallest then that
note: 2 shunts for ground
have nice day ,here orange wather alert and rainny day
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for that. I'll try this revision out.Originally posted by F117 View PostI reverted the change to start the calibration from the EEPROM value.
The stable detection output at pin 7 is still in place.
Files updated here:
http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/pickini/pickini_en/V4/software.html
Dan
Leave a comment:
-
REPORT
When i use coil 400uh and 350uh, thickness about 0.4 - 0.5mm insulated plastic wire I found lying in back of my house, it will totally eliminate emi interferences, now i can use it with full sensitivity in the house.
Leave a comment:
-
I think you can safely replace the IRF740 with IRF840:
IRF740 : VDS = 400V and IRF840 : VDS = 500V.
IRF640: VDS = 200V only, so I would not use these.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the update Bernard sir, will test it.
Btw, i have many salvaged irf630,640,840 can i use this for irf740?
Leave a comment:
-
I reverted the change to start the calibration from the EEPROM value.
The stable detection output at pin 7 is still in place.
Files updated here:
http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/pickini/pickini_en/V4/software.html
Leave a comment:
-
The difference in calibration is that the starting point for the DC offset is now kept in EEPROM and started from there.
Previously, it was a successive approximation, starting from the middle value.
I didn't notice any difference with the prototypes I updated, but you have a point that there may be a difference of maybe 1 calibration step up/down.
I will check it as soon as I have time and upload both versions to the website.
Pin7 is just an unused output pin. No need to do anything special with it. If you haven't connected anything to it, that is fine.
Thanks for your feedback,
- Bernard
Leave a comment:




Leave a comment: