Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PICKINI V4 - an easy to build, self adjusting PI detector
Collapse
X
-
Thank you. and then they sent LM318L instead of LM318N. but it really does not work. decided to ask before use as an alternative to MCP602.
-
Originally posted by popka-ru View PostI mean that:
MCP602 consumes little, enough for its power 5v, not 10v.
for LM318 you need 10v. this is not very economical.
Here and offered an alternative, use it MCP602. I myself can not check, can someone check and report on the work in this performance.
Yes you can use MCP602 but you may need to change resistor between output of MCP602 and PIC
Leave a comment:
-
@ POPKA-RU
They are ICSP contacts for progamming the PIC with PICKIT3/ICD3/or Compatible Universal programmer
Leave a comment:
-
-
I mean that:
MCP602 consumes little, enough for its power 5v, not 10v.
for LM318 you need 10v. this is not very economical.
Here and offered an alternative, use it MCP602. I myself can not check, can someone check and report on the work in this performance.
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry, but I don't understand the problem / question.yes, it also bribes it. so you can not limit yourself to eating with a drop below 10v. as in this case with LM318. power will last for longer, it turns out more economical. or am I wrong?
Maybe somebody else does ?
Leave a comment:
-
yes, it also bribes it. so you can not limit yourself to eating with a drop below 10v. as in this case with LM318. power will last for longer, it turns out more economical. or am I wrong?Originally posted by F117 View PostThe max power supply for MCP602 seems to be 7V ?
Leave a comment:
-
Do you have a smaller PCB that will fit into the tube ?
The battery is not the critical part here. You can use 3 Li ion 16450 batteries in series. When mounted after each other, they will fit into the tube.
I normally mount them into the top part of the alu stem of the detector.
The max power supply for MCP602 seems to be 7V ?
Leave a comment:
-
OK. Thank you. a can I use mcp602 instead of LM318 in the schema? and then the characteristics seem to be similar, except for food. I want to use 9v 6f22. that would shove into a smaller body, such as a tube d32-50mm
Leave a comment:
-
The potmeter is between 0 and 5V and adjusts the sensitivity of the detector: the higher the voltage, the more sensitive: more samples are accumulated over time.
The pushbutton switches the detector in non-motion mode for pinpointing. This allows you to hover over the target to accurately localize it.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Yes, I'm familiar with the rules, but the speed of the Internet does not always allow you to make corrections and translations into other languages.
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...-of-the-ForumsOriginally posted by popka-ru View Postкакую роль этот резистор выполняет то, что она должна быть настроена для? и что эта кнопка?[ATTACH]41100[/ATTACH]
and make your posts in English.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment: