Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICKINI V4 - an easy to build, self adjusting PI detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BC547
    replied
    @ Nick : nice work , now wait for someone to build it

    @Qiaozhi: thank you for the link - so there is no native linux version.

    @Arionas: thanks for showing it.

    The wire jumper on the left - near the power connector seems to connect 2 ground planes that are already connected ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Arionas
    replied







    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by F117 View Post
    I only use Eagle in Ubuntu and can't open the .lay6 file.

    Any suggestions what tool to use in Ubuntu to view this ?

    Thanks,
    - Bernard
    I have just downloaded the demo version of Sprint Layout 6 in Ubuntu, and used the Wine Windows Program Loader. Then I was able to view the .lay6 file without any problems.

    Leave a comment:


  • nick holas
    replied
    hi all
    maybe whit virtual pc ,with win7 installed with this soft??
    i say again BEWARE it s not error free!!!! (that was for fun for me ,just to try) i ll look better for error when i will have some time
    it s just a base and be surely upgraded (i ve draw the pin7 led mod)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pickini v4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	347673
    thanks all

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by F117 View Post
    I only use Eagle in Ubuntu and can't open the .lay6 file.

    Any suggestions what tool to use in Ubuntu to view this ?

    Thanks,
    - Bernard
    There is no chance!
    Take a look here:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BC547
    replied
    I only use Eagle in Ubuntu and can't open the .lay6 file.

    Any suggestions what tool to use in Ubuntu to view this ?

    Thanks,
    - Bernard

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Hello Nick,

    crazy thing, really small

    Leave a comment:


  • nick holas
    replied
    hi all, hi bernard.
    i ve just finished to draw pickini v4 in smd just for fun if someone want to try it in smd????
    at first sight there s no error but BEWARE!!!!! i made it speedly so!!!!!!!
    i think it maybe be smallest then that
    note: 2 shunts for ground
    have nice day ,here orange wather alert and rainny day
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • morganton
    replied
    Originally posted by F117 View Post
    I reverted the change to start the calibration from the EEPROM value.

    The stable detection output at pin 7 is still in place.
    Files updated here:


    http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/pickini/pickini_en/V4/software.html
    Thanks for that. I'll try this revision out.

    Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    REPORT
    When i use coil 400uh and 350uh, thickness about 0.4 - 0.5mm insulated plastic wire I found lying in back of my house, it will totally eliminate emi interferences, now i can use it with full sensitivity in the house.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    irf840 is working ok, new firmware= fast auto tune

    Leave a comment:


  • BC547
    replied
    I think you can safely replace the IRF740 with IRF840:
    IRF740 : VDS = 400V and IRF840 : VDS = 500V.
    IRF640: VDS = 200V only, so I would not use these.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Thanks for the update Bernard sir, will test it.
    Btw, i have many salvaged irf630,640,840 can i use this for irf740?

    Leave a comment:


  • BC547
    replied
    I reverted the change to start the calibration from the EEPROM value.

    The stable detection output at pin 7 is still in place.
    Files updated here:


    http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/pickini/pickini_en/V4/software.html

    Leave a comment:


  • BC547
    replied
    The difference in calibration is that the starting point for the DC offset is now kept in EEPROM and started from there.
    Previously, it was a successive approximation, starting from the middle value.
    I didn't notice any difference with the prototypes I updated, but you have a point that there may be a difference of maybe 1 calibration step up/down.
    I will check it as soon as I have time and upload both versions to the website.

    Pin7 is just an unused output pin. No need to do anything special with it. If you haven't connected anything to it, that is fine.

    Thanks for your feedback,
    - Bernard

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X