Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GOLDSCAN 5 SCHEMATIC QUESTION
Collapse
X
-
Thanks my friend, im still on timing section, i see my timings is not correct like on TDI proto, First is ok about 10us but others is not good,
Second timing D start on 34us. this is from end of TX or end of first one C?
Leave a comment:
-
If I am looking at the same TDI proto schematic then the timing to analog switches are correct.Originally posted by saba View PostHi please explain, timing on TDI proto shematic is correct?
And A,B,C.D are correct marked or have some mistake?
Thanks
The Timing is C-D-A-B with C-D being the target sample-EFE samples and A-B the GEB-GEB+EFE samples.
There are many other errors on this schematic however. The common ones are Op-amp inputs swapped. This becomes obvious when looking at the op-amp gain resistor connections.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi please explain, timing on TDI proto shematic is correct?
And A,B,C.D are correct marked or have some mistake?
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
One other thing I noticed, not all 555 chips are the same internal architechture, there have been many, many changes made to them since they first came out, also there is CMOS 555 which is used here if I am not mistaken.
Leave a comment:
-
The supply voltage for 555 stage is shown as -10V. The -14.4V is only used to power the TX. The 2K trimmer preset adjusts the pulse width, the freq. adjust potentiometer varies the frequency. You haven't said what value potentiometer you used. Make sure you have correct power supply voltage, then everything else should fall into place.
Leave a comment:
-
In the TDI Pro Proto scheme, the pulse width setting is a 2K preset.
The TX width is set to 100 uS. It could not be greater because of the TX pulses, may overlap, with the second sample of the GB channel.
We are talking about a frequency of 3.3 Kc.
The current depends on several factors, the voltage used, the characteristic of the coil, the frequency and the pulse width TX.
500 mA or a little more, can be considered normal, if the parameters mentioned above are used.
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
Sheamtic is on your post 317#
Trimmer adjust freq. from 2.4-2.7khz, power supply 14,4V,TX pulse width is bigger and cant adjust, coil is standart 20cm. mono coil for PI detectors, 2.4om 400uh.
Leave a comment:
-
Well, you're in the ballpark anyway. There is trimmer there to adjust pulse width, I think. Power supply 10V. Frequency Adjust potentiometer what value did you use? According to TDI PRO PROTO schematic, TX pulse width is 100uSOriginally posted by saba View Postok cap replaced with 22nf, now freq. is 2.7khz but pulse width is 275us. after connect coil power consumption is about 850mA.
850mA , I don't know. What are youre coil parameters? Which schematic are you using?
Leave a comment:
-
ok cap replaced with 22nf, now freq. is 2.7khz but pulse width is 275us. after connect coil power consumption is about 850mA.
Leave a comment:
-
The correct value is 22 nf, I made an error in my scheme, I apologize.
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
I will make a correction and I will still make the measurements, I hope in the other sections that there are no mistakes
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: