Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GOLDSCAN 5 SCHEMATIC QUESTION
Collapse
X
-
-
Here is a layout for GS5 audio based on schem that was posted of TDI Audio.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks to all of you
.
I own a TDI and i need schematics only for repairing( if will needing) or for modification.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hello GeoOriginally posted by Geo View PostCan you post the file as jpg type because i can't open them???
Thank you.
Thanks to Eclipse, you can see the files.
With regard to audio, I want to clarify that it is experimental, inspired by images taken from different forums, schemes published by Miscktv, the audio of Scope CS7, in addition to essay and error.
This version works with 12 volts, which is why it uses a negative low-drop regulator.
In some cases, the connectors must be taken as a connection point, because they do not match with the other board.
The purpose is to serve as a basis, to update it with the schemes published by Altra.
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
If you take a closer look on both files there is a note (date which can serve as version number), and I can't edit my previous post.
Leave a comment:
-
For those people who are planning to update the schematic can you please put a date on the schematic and a name so we know which is the latest version
thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
Okay as a DipTrace preacher I should export the files but really you should try the app. It's free under NNN pin schematics (main board is too large for this).
Goldscan 5 by Jose (main)
Goldscan 5 by Jose (PSU & Sound)
Leave a comment:
-
I think that the Dip trace does not allow export in jpg format. The program has its free version and you can download it whenever you want.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: