Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELLO CARL :) recommendation please?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    The vide by RS-Phil is interesting but would like to see just how its being used out in the field

    Leave a comment:


  • Mavn
    replied
    Hi Carl. I am new to the forum, but as of now I have been supporting you for PI detectors. Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    I need a Pina girl which no matter what I do or say just answers all the time with: "thank you" *laugh*

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhathu saaii
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    Without enough experience even the best detector in the world might not help.
    So my suggestion is to start it slowly by diving for ship-wrecks etc. and using
    a handheld PI-detector. And then - step by step - the experience grows and
    enables for harder to find treasures.

    In Europe there are also many who wanna go directly for the infamous Nazi Gold
    and the only thing they receiving are astronomical high search expenditure costs.
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhathu saaii
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    How many 2 meter deep holes have you dug so far ?
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Without enough experience even the best detector in the world might not help.
    So my suggestion is to start it slowly by diving for ship-wrecks etc. and using
    a handheld PI-detector. And then - step by step - the experience grows and
    enables for harder to find treasures.

    In Europe there are also many who wanna go directly for the infamous Nazi Gold
    and the only thing they receiving are astronomical high search expenditure costs.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Bhathu saaii View Post
    Well? There are lots of financers and even politicians joined this yama****a expidition most of politicians joined because they have already got a good result.

    Yes. 2meters depth is very hard and useless in that very wide area. But,we are aiming for shallow deposites only. Mostly located in the side of the creeks and rivers..

    Well,its up to you if you wont believe me

    But i guess i really need your help how to build a metal detector that can detect a gold object at 2meters depth.


    How many 2 meter deep holes have you dug so far ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Is this true that monthly income at Philippines is only 100 Dollars - how can you built
    a rather professional detector with such few money?! Even importing the electronic
    parts can costs you more than 500 Dollars.

    Maybe you better buy from alibaba some China PI detector with 1meter coil or a "fake"
    Whites 808 because without electronic experience you can't built 2 meter deep detector.
    Or you can buy from Turkey second hand Jeohunter or Deephunter for ca. 1000 Dollars which
    costs usual 5000 dollars but because of inflation the Dollar is pretty much worth there:

    Jeosonar 3D Çift Sistem ileri teknoloji ile üretilmiş en gelişmiş metal dedektör sistemidir. Derin aramada yüksek performans. Vade farksız 9 Taksit


    This is a very good offer if you don't need all the time the newest stuff.
    This is the main page maybe you find even better deal:
    En güncel dedektör fiyatları birçok farklı marka ve model ile dedektör burada stoklarında. Kampanya ve fırsatları kaçırmamak için hemen tıkla.


    You will need 1 meter coil minimum and perhaps a good trustworthy friend as helper
    because with 1 meter coil search and digging can become much more work.

    China detectors is worse quality and I doubt that you can buy them second hand.
    Sometimes you even must buy 100 pieces at once! *laugh*

    At beaches you need no detector, you can dig just holes every 3 meters!
    Cheapest solution ever! *laugh*

    But first you must have really good research and information so you can
    narrow down the search-region as small as possible.
    And you must be the right character-type for finding Gold so in the end
    it brings you really luck and fortune. This is very very important.

    I even would say that as treasure-hunter you need to have a special attitude
    - which only a very few people have - so you can enjoy your work and finds!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhathu saaii
    replied
    Well? There are lots of financers and even politicians joined this yama****a expidition most of politicians joined because they have already got a good result.

    Yes. 2meters depth is very hard and useless in that very wide area. But,we are aiming for shallow deposites only. Mostly located in the side of the creeks and rivers..

    Well,its up to you if you wont believe me

    But i guess i really need your help how to build a metal detector that can detect a gold object at 2meters depth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    I guess this LIDAR technology only works if you have old satellite pictures, too and if the vegetation changes pretty fast.
    At regions with woods consisting of 100 years old evergreen trees it's as good as useless, but perhaps with GPS you can
    find from ground-level if there are artificial made plaeteau oder formerly roads if the rest of the ground-levels is
    changing a lot.

    Back to the trail of information:

    Usually you are screwed if you only have the information which also others have already !!!
    And if after 50 years some formerly top secret papers became declassified its just a sign
    that this information meanwhile has become totally useless for others, like 200 year old
    military-technology. *laugh*

    The usual ("naive") treasure-hunter hears some rumors, searches for more rumors,
    combines the rumors with personal research results or "good" ideas and tries its luck.
    Or he tries to brute-force crack a huge area where the treasure seems to be -
    which can become a titan-task for many decades if you turn every stone upside down.

    If this is the so called Y-a-m-a-s-h-i-t-a-treasure I'm sure that already 1000s were searching
    for it and many with a much better financial background as some private person can effort.

    And if you can't narrow down the search-region even the best magnetometer or GPR
    can't help because the Philippines are full of jungle and bays, swamps and places
    of civilisation-junk, war-remains and villages with houses, huts and roads.

    More I can't say here because I haven't enough background-knowledge but
    I guess just only with the "free available" usual treasure-rumors-information
    from public books or this here:

    wikipedia Y-a-m-a-s-h-i-t-a-s G-o-l-d


    the chances to succeed are pretty bad. Already the 2 meters of depth is a huge
    obstacle to pass, even if someone knows the area exactly for 100 x 100 meters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhathu saaii
    replied
    Originally posted by godigit1 View Post
    Hahaha woah? You're stalikng on them hahaha they will get nervous if they will know that someone is looking on their land specially the fpundation of their houses..

    No not stalking.
    I was looking for a horse track from the past I was told about. I use google earth and Lidar at the same time. I noticed a foundation on the edge of the field and not on google earth. First thought was old homesite.
    Nope turns out a house hidden on GE.
    I wish you the best in your hunts it doesnt hurt to try. I even went the LRL route at one point Spent way too much money on a rangemaster. Ended up selling it even though I told the person it does not really work. James Randy The Idiotometer effect explains dowsing good enough for me. Though every controlled test I did worked or seemed to. the strangest one was I had a friends son bury a lead bar then I went after it. I walked right over it through the field to a fence looked over and there was a pallet of batteries.
    It damn worked that time I think or Its just that one in a million chance.
    Okay i get it..

    Anyway,dowsing is a broad topic. You can start on basics. And you can learn how to use it.

    Leave a comment:


  • godigit1
    replied
    Hahaha woah? You're stalikng on them hahaha they will get nervous if they will know that someone is looking on their land specially the fpundation of their houses..

    No not stalking.
    I was looking for a horse track from the past I was told about. I use google earth and Lidar at the same time. I noticed a foundation on the edge of the field and not on google earth. First thought was old homesite.
    Nope turns out a house hidden on GE.
    I wish you the best in your hunts it doesnt hurt to try. I even went the LRL route at one point Spent way too much money on a rangemaster. Ended up selling it even though I told the person it does not really work. James Randy The Idiotometer effect explains dowsing good enough for me. Though every controlled test I did worked or seemed to. the strangest one was I had a friends son bury a lead bar then I went after it. I walked right over it through the field to a fence looked over and there was a pallet of batteries.
    It damn worked that time I think or Its just that one in a million chance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhathu saaii
    replied
    Originally posted by godigit1 View Post
    What means lidar data - leak data?

    Lidar is lazar imaging of the ground structure. It removes the vegitation from the surface so you can see the ground in much more detail.

    For most places if done at all its probably propriatory info unless the study is made public.

    In my area a new lidar has been done that is interactive like Google earth and you can shade in topos or whatever base imagry map you want.
    Ive been into a remote known gold area twice in the past and not been able to find the diggings.

    Now with the Lidar I can see why. The forest service or blm of land owner someone flattened out all the tailings with a dozer. I walked through the spot twice before if there was no meadow grasses I would have noticed it. Lidar has shown me many interesting things so far.
    Its funny people who have there houses removed from Google earth. Ha Ha I can see your foundation. and layer you in!!!! not that I care too, paranoid people anyway what are they hiding another Jacee Dugard.
    She was taken 30 minutes from my house I remembered it as a kid it was a shock for the community it was mind blowing when they found her.

    As far as gold in the Philippines i have not researched it but from what I understand it was hidden by the goverment then picked up after the war they knew exactly where they hid the stuff.
    The guy Im renovating for now collects coins and has coins that were recovered from the ocean many years later by the military. Maybe private moneys could be burried but dont think the goverment forgot anything.
    Yes. Exactly. That is the purpose of lidar.

    Hahaha woah? You're stalikng on them hahaha they will get nervous if they will know that someone is looking on their land specially the fpundation of their houses..

    No. It was not hidden by the government. It was being looted by the some government officials also. Do you knwo JICA? It is the most known road contructor here. All over the philippines. If you will research on them,they are funded by the japs people and they make roads where the exact deposite is being burried by their engineering battalion

    Can you help me about accumeter pro II schematics? i will also make one of those..its much more accurate than other ERM. I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhathu saaii
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    There is always the trail of money and personal lust-lucrativity from where
    you can find out the (formerly) motivations of people but more important now:

    There is the trail of informations which motivates a treasure-hunter becoming active !!!


    What you do if the treasure-rumors are just lies and many others are following such
    false leads already ?!? Motivations spreaded perhaps even by those who just wanna
    sell their equipment? *laugh* OK, for luck most of the time this is not the case but
    with treasure-hunts you have to be careful!

    Those fools at Oak Island are sponsored by 1.500.000 dollars of TV-investments
    per year, which shall come back through enough hype and advertising-income.
    They could go all home into their own dreamworlds without all this "fake"-push!
    They not even found something with the most expensive PI with 1m coil for
    10.000 dollars at this artificial swamp at Oak Islands. *laugh* Such Sh*t-show!


    What means lidar data - leak data?

    Anyway, either he can verify the informations-source seriousity and that there are
    real special ground-disturbances or he is lost because 2 meter is more
    than heavy to detect, especially cause he's a total newbie to this stuff.

    I've detected already in 2010 80cm deep cannonballs and 1m deep steel-stems.
    I know how this deep search works because I love it and I have a lot experience.

    I can even feel from the detection-distance-coil-sphere the depth and size.
    Because a larger object creates a half detection-globe over the ground.

    But for very deep objects you can be happy if you get a fainting signal at all.
    Without the gadgets,some people here already found the said rumors. And 2 of my friends already found it. Hold it. And sell it. In short, this rumors are being kept by the USA,japan and phil government..

    Just wanna make this PI or VLF for shallow targets only because we have tunnels and caves target areas..fow deep target,i think GPR and accumeter is the best..


    Anyway,do you have any idea about satellites? Coz one of the great hunter/hitter here in our province uses a cellphone to detect a shallow target or even deeper targets.. it must have a load.. i dont know what app he uses..

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Yama****a's treasures are so hidden that even a lidar will not help you! A friend of mine personally became convinced of this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X