Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Erorr

    Thank you .

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied

    Erorr



    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Like on pcb just rotate 4148​!

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Good evening, I found another discrepancy in the schematic and the board. Look at the diode circled in yellow!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    My power supply is not ok, I don't have plus 5 and minus 5 volts, please help?

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    That the 2200uf capacitor goes to the plus 12v battery and to -10v , that's the only mistake, follow the pcb! As for the diodes on the mosfet, it says 51v zener! And you try what you want, the original module uses 51v zpd!​
    You already have a pcb from one member, I didn't follow the topic in detail, just compare my photo and fix the pcb that I think was put by Dbaner?! And you have gerber ?! Some people could try a little harder..​

    All correct!​ PCB!
    Thanks for clarify ..many many thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    That the 2200uf capacitor goes to the plus 12v battery and to -10v , that's the only mistake, follow the pcb! As for the diodes on the mosfet, it says 51v zener! And you try what you want, the original module uses 51v zpd!​
    You already have a pcb from one member, I didn't follow the topic in detail, just compare my photo and fix the pcb that I think was put by Dbaner?! And you have gerber ?! Some people could try a little harder..​

    All correct!​ PCB!
    Thank you ❤❤❤

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    That the 2200uf capacitor goes to the plus 12v battery and to -10v , that's the only mistake, follow the pcb! As for the diodes on the mosfet, it says 51v zener! And you try what you want, the original module uses 51v zpd!​
    You already have a pcb from one member, I didn't follow the topic in detail, just compare my photo and fix the pcb that I think was put by Dbaner?! And you have gerber ?! Some people could try a little harder..​

    All correct!​ PCB!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Zener near mosfet I think it should be 170-200V

    Leave a comment:


  • roshik
    replied
    Mr. orbit, thank you
    In the schematic of the motherboard, both the positive and negative terminals of the 2200 uf capacitor, above the speaker are connected to the 12V power supply circuit, which is wrong.
    I think the negative terminal of the capacitor should be connected to -10V.​

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Both 10k and 1k are correct, I opened two modules in one it was 1k in the other 10k. There are no problems with both 1k and 10!
    Thank you very much Orbita!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Please post in English, thanks.
    Hello, sorry, I was not paying attention, I corrected it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Please post in English, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    هر دو 10k و 1k درست هستند، من دو ماژول را باز کردم در یکی از 1k در 10k دیگر بود. هم 1k و هم 10 مشکلی نداره!
    Hello, you have a very big heart and you are a great person and you sent us the schematic of the metal detector easily, we and God love you, I hope you are always well, my dear, the world is empty, I just have one request from you, please send me the Gerber file, thank you
    Last edited by Mehr076; 10-02-2024, 09:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied

    Both 10k and 1k are correct, I opened two modules in one it was 1k in the other 10k. There are no problems with both 1k and 10!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X