Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    Why doesn't anyone make a pulse g, it has full schematics and pcb available, just needs some effort, pulsar is a commercial device, no one will share it for free
    What is "pulse g" ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Why doesn't anyone make a pulse g, it has full schematics and pcb available, just needs some effort, pulsar is a commercial device, no one will share it for free

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    By the way... I don't know if you knew, KT315; but there is also PS3!
    4 layer pcb, many upgrades etc.
    Save and prepare money!
    Soon you will be able to buy it on Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao...
    ​


    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240628_182109.jpg
Views:	690
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	425595Click image for larger version

Name:	20240628_182231.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	425596​​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post

    the person... Orbit, give the permission Ivconic. it seems you hope to live 300 years like Imperor of The Galaxy Mister Putin
    NOT! your life is so shortest you will bear your permissions in the ground.
    BTW i asked Eric to write a book two times - he answered me smiling in a very sharp manner. WHERE IS ERIC NOW??? answer yourself.


    KT315 you don't seem to understand what the word means?
    If someone does you a friendly favor and gives you something on the condition that you do not spread it further; and you accept that condition... what else is not clear to you?
    Anarchy leads nowhere. People are attached to words and oxen to their horns!
    Are you a man or an ox KT315?

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I will discover one thing when you all copy the mother pcb and Pcb discrimination and put everything together it will not work at all or it will work but never like the original, the secret is in the epoxy resin on the mother pcb. When you remove the resin, you also remove the protection!You will notice that when you press reset, the scale of the empty battery indicator will not go all the way, otherwise, even though it works, if you do not turn on the coil, it will beep non-stop, so without the coil, the device beeps! Those are two things that indicate something is wrong. There are two or three tricks hidden in the epoxy..

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I have no right to share something without the permission of the person who gave it to me.
    the person... Orbit, give the permission Ivconic. it seems you hope to live 300 years like Imperor of The Galaxy Mister Putin
    NOT! your life is so shortest you will bear your permissions in the ground.
    BTW i asked Eric to write a book two times - he answered me smiling in a very sharp manner. WHERE IS ERIC NOW??? answer yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I hate to disappoint you, but those schematics are full of bugs.
    I have all the versions of the schematics that can be found on the internet.
    NONE are usable.
    As well as several pcb designs with a bunch of intentional errors.
    Don't bother.
    I got the PS2 from my colleague here in Serbia, he is also a member of the forum.
    I have no right to share something without the permission of the person who gave it to me.
    I hope you understand why I will not share the data on the forum and privately.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post

    DISC circuit without general concept is useless.
    Hi KT315
    Thank you
    I will study and inform you
    Regards .​

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    But this is required for the circuit diagram.
    DISC circuit without general concept is useless.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    nice job star. can you put layouts pics, i will compare them to lay in the Archive and seek mistakes.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi ivconic

    I think that the discrimination of Pulse Star can be changed. But this is required for the circuit diagram.
    Those who have the circuit have made it confidential. If you want, send me the circuit so I can study it and inform you . For your information, 33 years ago I designed a PI metal detector circuit that could be separated by a meter.

    my email [email protected] ​

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Discrimination on the Pulse Star II (and II Pro) is not reliable so as any other PI I've seen so far.
    The Minelab GPX 5000 doesn't have any usable discrimination either.
    Why would I add a whole pcb to a PS2 for a feature that doesn't work well?
    (I made first one with Disc pcb and later decided not to do Disc pcb anymore)
    But also without Disc pcb; PS2 is superior compared to Delta Pulse.
    Faster, more agile, more stable, more sensitive to smaller objects.
    Even after so many years it is an outstanding PI detector.
    Unsurpassed by many parameters so far.
    Anyone who thinks differently... is entitled to their opinion!

    ​
    Hello Ivconic, thank you very much for your great contribution on this project.
    Could you share the latest schematic of the Pulse Star II and the PCB so I can build it? I would greatly appreciate it. So far I don't have an analog PI detector.​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    What's more; i make my copies without it. No need to "jump" anything. Main board works anyway.

    you did Delta Pulse? for what? you have DISC MODULE layout, you have a schematic, so you can add it.
    Discrimination on the Pulse Star II (and II Pro) is not reliable so as any other PI I've seen so far.
    The Minelab GPX 5000 doesn't have any usable discrimination either.
    Why would I add a whole pcb to a PS2 for a feature that doesn't work well?
    (I made first one with Disc pcb and later decided not to do Disc pcb anymore)
    But also without Disc pcb; PS2 is superior compared to Delta Pulse.
    Faster, more agile, more stable, more sensitive to smaller objects.
    Even after so many years it is an outstanding PI detector.
    Unsurpassed by many parameters so far.
    Anyone who thinks differently... is entitled to their opinion!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    What's more; i make my copies without it. No need to "jump" anything. Main board works anyway.

    you did Delta Pulse? for what? you have DISC MODULE layout, you have a schematic, so you can add it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X