Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Oh my God!
    Ok, I can see that requests for PS2 documentation are multiplying by... a geometric progression.
    OK, here's a real test of your resolve to really get into this story.
    Auction! Who offers more money to my email; he will receive documentation that he can successfully build a detector.
    My email is [email protected]
    If you are really sincere and determined; send offers to email. Who bids the most; gets everything.
    Payment exclusively via PayPal (not the same email) and without holding money.
    Be sure to pay attention to that option with PayPal!
    If I cannot transfer money to the account immediately; I do not send documentation!
    ​​

    Leave a comment:


  • zyb18287
    replied
    dear friends, if anyone has the schematic of the Pulse Star II device, can they send it to
    [email protected]
    thank you
    ​​​​​​

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you are misleaded. pulse star II is analog circuit, pulse star II PRO is done on 2pcs PICs. so disc board is analog, in PSII.
    i mean the Archive on my google disc sharing. but you have not be worry - all files i take from the forum. nothing new.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post

    there is especial board just doing the discrimination like you connect the board to DP and got DP II with the disc, for example.
    LEDs in a meter FERROUS & N-FERROUS display the disc by color. simple indication.
    a schematic of the board you can seek in the Archive.
    Hi KT315,
    do you mean the add-on PCB with the PIC mircocontroller? This PCB, I can find on Geotech but in the archive, I could find anything yet. Do you have an archive folder name on hand?
    I actually looking for a simple analoge circuit like seen in the a-pulse schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    If looking for PI discrim project called a-pulse is already here but don’t know if it working or not
    Hi, thanks... the a-pulse circuit is known to me....

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    If looking for PI discrim project called a-pulse is already here but don’t know if it working or not

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi,
    no doubt, the Pulse Star II is a nice project. But what is there so special? Is there a metal discrimination built-in?
    there is especial board just doing the discrimination like you connect the board to DP and got DP II with the disc, for example.
    LEDs in a meter FERROUS & N-FERROUS display the disc by color. simple indication.
    a schematic of the board you can seek in the Archive.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi,
    no doubt, the Pulse Star II is a nice project. But what is there so special? Is there a metal discrimination built-in?

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Have you read previous post? Don't push ivica, orbit refuse to reveal we can't ask further.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hassanp
    replied
    Hello, my dear friend, you have probably succeeded in building Pulse Star 2. Can you do me a big favor and email me the files for building this circuit? I live in Iran, and unfortunately Iran is also embargoed and it is difficult for me to I will pay you money as a gift for this project, I hope I can repay your kindness, thank you. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Not possible.

    1) I don't have correct and accurate schematic, all I have is schematic with lot of errors.
    2) Even so, I got that schematic from a friend who asked me not to share further.

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    hello ivconic

    Leave a comment:


  • soylu
    replied
    Hello, I hope you are well. Could you send me the Pulse Star 2 schematic if possible?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    You can use polones with vco added to make a fake pulse star ii

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi Ivconic,

    thanks for the hint on the 4046... Then I know what kind of circuit it might be.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X