Originally posted by algan
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
The threshold part on the pcb is connected to gnd but in the schematic to the battery positive!
-
Where will you send to Iran? It's a bit difficult.. This prankster in slippers.Originally posted by algan View Post
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Mehranfar View PostIf you're telling the truth, take a test video of the same board you posted a photo of, and send it so that it can be seen without the board box.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by algan View PostI'm selling a pulse star with a working circuit board from the video, price 150 euros the integrals are on sockets and have not been deleted, you can look at the circuit board and as a gift, you can stick a circuit board on it, I'll send it to you if you buy it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14iRkbBlCv8


thank you
Leave a comment:
-
I'm selling a pulse star with a working circuit board from the video, price 150 euros the integrals are on sockets and have not been deleted, you can look at the circuit board and as a gift, you can stick a circuit board on it, I'll send it to you if you buy it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14iRkbBlCv8Originally posted by Mehranfar View PostIt is impossible to work when the chart has errors.
Leave a comment:
-
It's not wrong, the board works without a problem, whoever wants it, I'll sell it.
Leave a comment:
-
Matching is not important! What is important is matching the correct diagram!Originally posted by nejdet View Post
And I played around and compared the correctness of the board and the schematic - they match! Most importantly, they work! Please post your schematic and board for comparison!
Leave a comment:
-
And I played around and compared the correctness of the board and the schematic - they match! Most importantly, they work! Please post your schematic and board for comparison!Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post
This PCB has errors because it was drawn from an incorrect diagram!
Leave a comment:
-
This PCB has errors because it was drawn from an incorrect diagram!Originally posted by algan View Post
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: