Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mehr076
    replied
    The threshold part on the pcb is connected to gnd but in the schematic to the battery positive!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Instead of separating the two micro ICs, the Pulse Star Pro...

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Where will you send to Iran? It's a bit difficult.. This prankster in slippers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    okey like❤

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post
    If you're telling the truth, take a test video of the same board you posted a photo of, and send it so that it can be seen without the board box.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    I'm selling a pulse star with a working circuit board from the video, price 150 euros the integrals are on sockets and have not been deleted, you can look at the circuit board and as a gift, you can stick a circuit board on it, I'll send it to you if you buy it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14iRkbBlCv8

    ​
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post
    It is impossible to work when the chart has errors.
    I'm selling a pulse star with a working circuit board from the video, price 150 euros the integrals are on sockets and have not been deleted, you can look at the circuit board and as a gift, you can stick a circuit board on it, I'll send it to you if you buy it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14iRkbBlCv8

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    It is impossible to work when the chart has errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    It's not wrong, the board works without a problem, whoever wants it, I'll sell it.
    If you're telling the truth, take a test video of the same board you posted a photo of, and send it so that it can be seen without the board box.

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    It's not wrong, the board works without a problem, whoever wants it, I'll sell it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post
    No one can help you if you don't want to!
    Sorry!​
    I don't need anyone's help. I'll let everyone know that the diagram is wrong. No one should make it.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    No one can help you if you don't want to!
    Sorry!​

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    And I played around and compared the correctness of the board and the schematic - they match! Most importantly, they work! Please post your schematic and board for comparison!
    Matching is not important! What is important is matching the correct diagram!

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    This PCB has errors because it was drawn from an incorrect diagram!
    And I played around and compared the correctness of the board and the schematic - they match! Most importantly, they work! Please post your schematic and board for comparison!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	222222222s.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	435598

    I haven't modified anything on the board, see the post back in the thread from Orbit, I just copied the schematic from there and haven't compared it to a board, so I just glued the components, I have boards for sale
    This PCB has errors because it was drawn from an incorrect diagram!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X