Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    I think you need 555 to turn the counter. My advice is to first learn how the 555 works when you connect it to the 4022 and each component what is what and how it works and then come and comment here that something doesn't work or works.... The complete pcb is 100% correct! I have nothing further to explain at all. That pcb and none of the files would have never seen the light of day if I had stuck to my position, but I didn't and that's my only mistake.https://youtu.be/TOqGTM5es5E?feature=shared
    This video you posted on YouTube does not prove that the PCB file you designed is correct, because that video on YouTube is an original PulseStar and it is working.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    The scheme is also 100% correct, I could mark some symbols around gnd plus minus to make it easier to understand, but I drew for myself and it is completely understandable to me. As Modz said, you have pcb to buy on Ebay from people who have already made a device like the Bulgarian colleagues who did and now sell pcb on Ebay and you also have it on AliExpress if you don't know what you are doing then buy.On the pcb itself, it is nicely written that it is my handwriting in Serbian, the middle pin plus minus etc. means that the pcb was made with my file from this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I think you need 555 to turn the counter. My advice is to first learn how the 555 works when you connect it to the 4022 and each component what is what and how it works and then come and comment here that something doesn't work or works.... The complete pcb is 100% correct! I have nothing further to explain at all. That pcb and none of the files would have never seen the light of day if I had stuck to my position, but I didn't and that's my only mistake.https://youtu.be/TOqGTM5es5E?feature=shared

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by moodz View Post

    Well .. you can work out the circuit diagram from the PCB then it can be analysed to work out where the problem is ... or do you know what the problem is ?
    Yes, the oscillator part and other parts have errors and need to be corrected. This file is not correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • moodz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    But this pcb has a problem.
    Well .. you can work out the circuit diagram from the PCB then it can be analysed to work out where the problem is ... or do you know what the problem is ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by moodz View Post
    you can buy them on ebay for $12 ... no big deal and there is a big hi res picture.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/11646302328...&google_free_l isting_action=view_item
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	290
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	435513​
    But this pcb has a problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • moodz
    replied
    you can buy them on ebay for $12 ... no big deal and there is a big hi res picture.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/11646302328...&google_free_l isting_action=view_item
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	290
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	435513​

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Of course, since you walk in sandals, I know your world. Better play with lrl toys.
    This is the PCB file you sent, which is full of errors. Why do you say such things when you can't design a PCB properly? Your board has errors in the 555 IC, the t7 transistor, and other places.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Of course, since you walk in sandals, I know your world. Better play with lrl toys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Maybe you need a scheme in Arabic? Turn to the other one and what I put was not needed. When you try harder, you will realize that some things are not free. You come here and search for everything for free and without effort. On the other hand, with little or no knowledge.
    I don't care whether you send the correct file for free or for a fee.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Maybe you need a scheme in Arabic? Turn to the other one and what I put was not needed. When you try harder, you will realize that some things are not free. You come here and search for everything for free and without effort. On the other hand, with little or no knowledge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post

    I don't think you need another scheme when you don't even understand this one. Something simpler works better.Many people on the forum with little knowledge of pulse devices did what was posted, except for individuals who wandered into the forum.
    This doesn't work, the schematic and PCB have many errors. Friends made it and it didn't work.
    If you are sending a file, send it properly, don't waste people's time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    Hello, this schematic is not correct and has many errors.
    I don't think you need another scheme when you don't even understand this one. Something simpler works better.Many people on the forum with little knowledge of pulse devices did what was posted, except for individuals who wandered into the forum.Don't talk and don't talk to me. If you can't see, buy glasses, can you see above that people have already made a device, and if you can't do it, make some device with two operational amplifiers. What are you even talking to me about? Ask Ivica, he started the topic. How does it work with everyone except you, you may be wondering. And don't be rude, I have no intention of writing anything at all that they have no idea about.
    Last edited by Orbit; 03-21-2025, 07:31 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Hello, does anyone have a high-quality photo of the original Pulse Star board, front and back? Please send it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X