Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Evo odmah lisice��
    English please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post
    Hi, my metal detector is broken. Please send me the diagram if anyone has it. Thank you

    Puls star pro
    I'm gmail. [email protected]
    Evo odmah lisice��

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Hi, my metal detector is broken. Please send me the diagram if anyone has it. Thank you

    Puls star pro
    I'm gmail. [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • GPX
    replied
    I need Pulse Star 2 coil data. uH? Ohm?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by profesor View Post
    hello KT315 and ivconic.I have an old pulse star 2 analog version. The charging circuit is defective.
    There were backplane pcb plans in the forum now I can't find it.
    Can you help for the charging circuit.
    thanks.
    hello amigo. good will be if you will send some pics of your boards. people are waiting from me full data on detectors archived
    in one global base. your put is hi appreciated. pleasure

    Leave a comment:


  • hosseinbad
    replied
    Hi, some parts in the image do not specify their code. Can you specify their code?

    Leave a comment:


  • jcarlos
    replied
    Good Morning. Checking the forum. by the way, it is a site to nourish yourself with knowledge of people with experience in electronics.
    I also know about the subject. I always like the challenge of good projects which I admire. But it is not for negotiation. nor profit from these projects. I do it to have an experience and you know how it works that many times it was difficult for me to do, but not impossible. This time I will do this detector. PULSE STAR II (original) seemed like a good stable detector to me. anqu? is old and its creator made another digital version. but the PULSE STAR II. There is little information on the net. Search everywhere, finding very scarce data and photos. I require all the data to continue continuing to see if you help me. With data such as diagrams photographs. Etc etc.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PULSE STAR II.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	359452

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am using this one.
    Very simple and very efficient.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • profesor
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    It is "defective" from a start, projected bad from a start.
    It drains battery even when switched off and brand new.
    I suggest you to cut it out completely and make simpler and better charger.
    Thank you Ivconic.
    I noticed the same problem too.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by profesor View Post
    hello KT315 and ivconic.I have an old pulse star 2 analog version. The charging circuit is defective.
    There were backplane pcb plans in the forum now I can't find it.
    Can you help for the charging circuit.
    thanks.
    It is "defective" from a start, projected bad from a start.
    It drains battery even when switched off and brand new.
    I suggest you to cut it out completely and make simpler and better charger.

    Leave a comment:


  • profesor
    replied
    hello KT315 and ivconic.I have an old pulse star 2 analog version. The charging circuit is defective.
    There were backplane pcb plans in the forum now I can't find it.
    Can you help for the charging circuit.
    thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am not able to share since I got pcb files from a friend; who is not agree me to share.
    Nor I would be ready to share it anyway, even if he agrees me to do that.
    Reason is simple; I do make slightly modified copies of PS2 and sell one at the time occasionally here in my country.
    Plenty of hobbyists here too, what's worse; plenty of "wannabe rich from making detectors" here too.
    And I believe 90% of those are also visiting this forum, leeching for any usefully info.
    Practically; I would cut the branch on which I stand, if I could so easily share all the information that is useful and current to me.
    I have no moral - ethical dilemmas about this, I only sell one or two such detectors a year, just to cover the cost of materials and to further finance my hobby.
    There is no money for a person to get rich.
    The reason I don't have a dilemma is the price of the detector, which is a very old model and still (very unjustifiably) has too high a price.
    I had PS2 Pro some 20 years ago. It was very expensive. 20 years later; the price is almost the same.
    Nothing special in it to justify such price. Although is very good as hobby project.
    It is complex with a lot of "traps" and only highly skilled diyer can make it to work alright.
    Another reason not to share it. 90% of the ones who tries to make it would fail. And later make various false claims about posted material.
    So many times seen situation on these forums.
    I am kinda tired of that, i don't need that any more.
    So i will not share it with nobody, publicly or p2p.
    And you loose nothing especial because of that.
    Since there are numerous good projects on these forums already posted.
    Delta Pulse is quite alright. I suggest it.

    Leave a comment:


  • RH-Lightning
    replied
    Hi KT315,

    I didn't mean selling. I thought about sharing for public domain.
    It also absolutely ok to not share if you do not want to.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by RH-Lightning View Post
    As I understand schematic/PCB will not be shared?
    Delta Pulse it is then..
    nobody is able to sell you the bare board.
    be Cause:
    - he must give you full checked (!) schematic
    - he must give you full checked (!) part list
    - he must give you signal diagrams in all test points
    - he must give you a description how the board working
    - he must give you a manual for assembly
    - he must help you to do step-by-step manipulations, via email or the forum, in a case of your troubles been happened. the 'online alltime help'.

    that's why is deathly silence of the lambs you see here.

    pleasure

    Leave a comment:


  • RH-Lightning
    replied
    As I understand schematic/PCB will not be shared?
    Delta Pulse it is then..

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X