Originally posted by Orbit
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
This video you posted on YouTube does not prove that the PCB file you designed is correct, because that video on YouTube is an original PulseStar and it is working.
-
The scheme is also 100% correct, I could mark some symbols around gnd plus minus to make it easier to understand, but I drew for myself and it is completely understandable to me. As Modz said, you have pcb to buy on Ebay from people who have already made a device like the Bulgarian colleagues who did and now sell pcb on Ebay and you also have it on AliExpress if you don't know what you are doing then buy.On the pcb itself, it is nicely written that it is my handwriting in Serbian, the middle pin plus minus etc. means that the pcb was made with my file from this forum.
Leave a comment:
-
I think you need 555 to turn the counter. My advice is to first learn how the 555 works when you connect it to the 4022 and each component what is what and how it works and then come and comment here that something doesn't work or works.... The complete pcb is 100% correct! I have nothing further to explain at all. That pcb and none of the files would have never seen the light of day if I had stuck to my position, but I didn't and that's my only mistake.https://youtu.be/TOqGTM5es5E?feature=shared
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, the oscillator part and other parts have errors and need to be corrected. This file is not correct.Originally posted by moodz View Post
Well .. you can work out the circuit diagram from the PCB then it can be analysed to work out where the problem is ... or do you know what the problem is ?
Leave a comment:
-
But this pcb has a problem.Originally posted by moodz View Postyou can buy them on ebay for $12 ... no big deal and there is a big hi res picture.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/11646302328...&google_free_l isting_action=view_item
Leave a comment:
-
you can buy them on ebay for $12 ... no big deal and there is a big hi res picture.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/11646302328...&google_free_l isting_action=view_item
Leave a comment:
-
This is the PCB file you sent, which is full of errors. Why do you say such things when you can't design a PCB properly? Your board has errors in the 555 IC, the t7 transistor, and other places.Originally posted by Orbit View PostOf course, since you walk in sandals, I know your world. Better play with lrl toys.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Of course, since you walk in sandals, I know your world. Better play with lrl toys.
Leave a comment:
-
I don't care whether you send the correct file for free or for a fee.Originally posted by Orbit View PostMaybe you need a scheme in Arabic? Turn to the other one and what I put was not needed. When you try harder, you will realize that some things are not free. You come here and search for everything for free and without effort. On the other hand, with little or no knowledge.
Leave a comment:
-
Maybe you need a scheme in Arabic? Turn to the other one and what I put was not needed. When you try harder, you will realize that some things are not free. You come here and search for everything for free and without effort. On the other hand, with little or no knowledge.
Leave a comment:
-
This doesn't work, the schematic and PCB have many errors. Friends made it and it didn't work.Originally posted by Orbit View Post
I don't think you need another scheme when you don't even understand this one. Something simpler works better.Many people on the forum with little knowledge of pulse devices did what was posted, except for individuals who wandered into the forum.
If you are sending a file, send it properly, don't waste people's time.
Leave a comment:
-
I don't think you need another scheme when you don't even understand this one. Something simpler works better.Many people on the forum with little knowledge of pulse devices did what was posted, except for individuals who wandered into the forum.Don't talk and don't talk to me. If you can't see, buy glasses, can you see above that people have already made a device, and if you can't do it, make some device with two operational amplifiers. What are you even talking to me about? Ask Ivica, he started the topic. How does it work with everyone except you, you may be wondering. And don't be rude, I have no intention of writing anything at all that they have no idea about.Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post
Hello, this schematic is not correct and has many errors.Last edited by Orbit; 03-21-2025, 07:31 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, does anyone have a high-quality photo of the original Pulse Star board, front and back? Please send it.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: