Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Finally, after a period of testing and tuning: you can buy a fully functional PS2.
    All that remains is to pack it into the case and add the coil as desired.


    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by skorpio View Post
    worked
    Thank you
    But that thing does not leave a blue color to see the complete PCB. Please post a picture of the PCB without obstruction!!!!!!​

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    79Lxx
    no .not

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    79Lxx

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    As far as I remember, TL 431 was not used.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TL431.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	427891

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	top.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	427889

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    pin 1 and 3 tied together. It's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Thanks star.

    Labeled as IC12, TL431 maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	latest.jpg Views:	0 Size:	404.9 KB ID:	427877 I need this area in white box for completion
    ps2 top and bottom.lay6.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by skorpio View Post
    worked
    Well, I finish that which I began.

    Leave a comment:


  • skorpio
    replied
    worked
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X