Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • diminute
    replied
    Thanks GEO

    I see that this forum is a big family.

    Regards,

    diminute

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    OK
    But if you will have problem with LF357 order, then tell me to send you it
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    I will...

    I am waiting for these IC from Canada... in Cuba we don't have shopping with electronic components.

    May be in two weeks I will have some LF 357.

    Thanks,

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Try to find and to connect an LF357 or LF356
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    No

    My osc is ok, "...when I turn on my second channel..." is only a way to say that I look with my osc the coincidence of two signal with the noise. May be there is some short that load the output of my LF357.


    Thanks,

    diminute

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    As you said , when turn on second channel, two noise appear on output LF357 waveform
    Remote repairing is difficult, what you say, in my opinion, maybe this
    Interference occurred in your oscilloscope, recheck and tune osc. Coupling setting
    Section.
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    Oh, yes

    The noises is the two signal, when i move the two pot the noises moves with. May be there are some interference.

    When I put the second channel of my osc, I can see that coincide the noise in the output LF357 and two signal.

    Thanks,

    diminute

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi diminute
    Examine this work and say me , when you change signal and sens pot. , are you seeing
    Movement of two noises on curve?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by diminute View Post
    Nobody answer to me ????


    thanks,

    diminute
    The waveform is not good
    Look.....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    Help

    Nobody answer to me ????


    thanks,

    diminute

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    Ok, my DP is walking...

    Now I am working with the information that you give to me.

    So many thanks for you and another members of this great forum. I am very Happy with all you.

    My DP is improving, newly thanks to you.

    I have a new question, is refer to the output of my LF 357 (i don't have one, i put TL071). In the attacment I put the wave form of the output, I have aprox 20 uSeg with no signal (negative planar), after that the signal is increasing, but have two noises... is the TR4 and TR5 signal that are afecting the signal softness, is correct that ??? or I need to consider like noise ??? Somebody know that is happening.????

    Thanks.

    diminute
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi diminute
    U5: opamp U5a are Receiver amplifier, u5b Receiver inverter and limiter .this ic ouput
    Level limited approximately on 1.2vp
    T3 and T2 are synchronizer ,this section out put (T2collector)
    Produced pulse for snick timing circuit with receiver section.
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    GOOD !!!

    Very important to me your explication.

    May be you can say me that's the function of T3,T2 ??? Another question is the function of VD14 (8v2) & T8 ???

    U5 is a simple amplifier ???

    One MILLON of THANKs to you...

    diminute

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi diminute
    I upload more pictures in future, u6b: it is integrator,
    Part of feedback section , for Stability of u4 amplifier.
    Auto tuning: u7a, compare receiver signal on pin 2 with signal from
    Out put of Integrator u7b, the result is error signal on pin 1 u7a, applay again
    Via r33 to U7bin put.

    Leave a comment:


  • diminute
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Hi
    diminute ,Tek oscilloscope had probe multiplayer button with 1x, 10x, 100x, 1000x ranges
    Please see again picture probe multiplayer button set on 10 x, thus your real voltage is
    20/ 10=2volt per section, amplifier out put level are 8.8 vpp.
    OH!!! thanks.

    Do you have anothers wave forms, I am making my DP but I have some problems... the detection is poor. When a push autotuning button i have a 1 Hz tone, but after 1 or 2 seg the detector become out tuning... the tone is increasing without control until reach 1Khz or more, like a object be near the coil.

    I can't understand how the DP work, I don't know how work the TL062s, how work the autotuning. Can I eliminated autotuning and use only the threshold knob ???

    What's the function of U6B (TL062) joined with LF357.

    I would appreciate it if you would explain me some these things, and give me another wave forms from others analog functions of DP.

    Thanks !

    Diminute

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X