Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Attilawap
    replied
    You guess my problem! My Delta Pulse can sensing only bigger metals but not coin sized features. And this is normally that I take a metal away, the ticking sound surrounding a delay?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ΚΤ give me thread I get and I dvd ...........
    mine address for a contact [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    I think Attilawap is trying to say that his Delta Pulse is only detecting large metal objects, but not small objects like coins.
    Also, surely the ticking should increase in frequency when metal approaches the coil, not decrease.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    dear attilawap We believe that the YOUR delta normally work..
    play around a bit after pot width and delay and threshold and you find that normally work...

    GOOD LUCK


    ΚΤ give me thread I get and I dvd ...........

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I do not see a problem. what you mean? low sens on a coin or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Attilawap
    replied
    Hy! I build the Delta Pulse metal detector, but I have a problem which be seen in this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ot67ggahphi3br/00004.MTS
    Have a solution everybody?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Hi mak22 did you make. pcb It work well greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • mak22
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	337441

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Kt315 either one who elbombaci I can't pull myself I prefer fcb PCB one side because it's easy to make it, I'll see you later, scema pcb and what error dipcb

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?Kt315 I make a pcb elbombaci but only the sound continuously does not detect at all against metal
    if you made a pcb of elbombaci why you do not ask elbombaci himself?? I do not know his layout. that is unknown matter for me and where there are mistakes you must fix at it I do not aware. WHO IS MISTER ELBOMBACI? let his face be get out to the Light here from darkness underground mole tunnels.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Kt315 I make a pcb elbombaci but only the sound continuously does not detect at all against metal

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    Hello everyone, this feature alone who can put TUNE raised? I want to use it for other circuits, the reset is cleared, who can help me? Thank you
    I can not get at the meaning your question. can you formulate it by another words?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi all

    how are you? Can i used 100nf 400v(MKT) for make delta pulse?

    thank you very much
    yes certainly.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    elbombaci board works. all types of sound generated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dasNwZogb8U
    good synthesizer you get. music jack-in-box.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?The failure of delta plus geotech forum that no one can find the problem from the start 1 and 88 tread I read only the 1% who could work the delta pulse what pcb layout and scema 1 side is not accurate where I can get the pcb layouts black white true accurate and worked..???

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X