Hi ALL!
I have two questions. 10pF capacitor on the chip is connected to the contacts NE5534 1.5, but in this datasheet pins 5 and 8?
IC CD4066 is connected to a power supply +8, GND. It is connected to the OPA, which are powered +8v-7v. CD4066 will not let a negative signal?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)
Collapse
X
-
Hi! ALEXISMEX.
If I conect the 100N capacitor to -10,6V rail (close to G. ZHELEV schematic) this would make any diference?
Thanks in advance.
DIRCEU.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
ps
Hi, Geo! Where can I see schematic of TDI?Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Georgi.
Yes, PS works but i saw that i have better results with the TDI. So i let it. Also it uses the same principle with TDI for discrimination. I like the PS because it is a non motion detector so it is easy to use a big square coil. I made a very light square coil 1x1m for the TDI and i put it on the detector rod so now no big problem. The only problem is the metalic box
of TDI
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Georgi.Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View PostHI,Geo!What happened to PULS STAR, work?
G.L.!
Yes, PS works but i saw that i have better results with the TDI. So i let it. Also it uses the same principle with TDI for discrimination. I like the PS because it is a non motion detector so it is easy to use a big square coil. I made a very light square coil 1x1m for the TDI and i put it on the detector rod so now no big problem. The only problem is the metalic box
of TDI
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
nexus
Hi orbit, I know that guy named George from Bulgaria produces NEXUS in the UK. Bulgaria has more than 200,000 named George, I do not know.Originally posted by Orbit View PostHi Gjorge if you have constructed a detector nexus .my friend from Australia says the man called Gjorge from Bulgaria and to live in uk he bought from him nexus metal detectors.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Gjorge if you have constructed a detector nexus .my friend from Australia says the man called Gjorge from Bulgaria and to live in uk he bought from him nexus metal detectors.
Leave a comment:
-
For the diodes to fall down d4, d5, and the last powerful transmitter T4 is left only one. 100 W impulse is not little (PulseStar2 works on 50W).Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Anatolij.
I attach here the text who you had post at the start of this thread.
Please can you translate what writes about 1x1 coil??
Thank you
Regards
The realization of the simplest way (fig.14) is only with 6 integral charts and 2 tri-end stabilizers, and on top of that it is absolutely reliable and it has capabilities that are unreachable by the advertised “best of the best” metal-detectors.
Beneath is given data for a few sizes of search coils and frames, but there could be ordered others in various convenient sizes for the accuracy of their winding and the time-lapse of the …… 5 of the diagram, which needs to be exactly 50 mS.
The search coil with d=8” (20cm) has 32 winds with 2 conductors in parallel with d=0.51 mm.
The search coil with d=20” (51cm) has 19 winds with 2 conductors in parallel with d=0.64mm.
A frame with the size of 1x1 m is made of 4 tubes with a diameter 1” each and length of 1m and 4 knees 1”. A 36-vein telephone cable with multiple veins and length of 4.2m. The veins are connected three by three so that the total count of the winds is 12. In a similar way is constructed a frame with sizes 1.5x1.5m, but there the count of the winds is 9. The frames could be wound with one-vein conductor with section of 2.5sqmm but on a few places the winds are tightened with duct tape.
It is important to not forget that with a maximum power of 500W the voltage impulse on both ends of the search coil get to 1200V, which assumes a great isolation between the winds and protection from moisture. This can be achieved easily by covering them with epoxy. The ends have to be made of a multi two-vein conductor with section of 2.5sqmm.
For programming the device, an accurate two-end …… is needed with appropriate probes and a multimeter with a great entry voltage.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Georgi.
I found a problem.
Ic-4053 was fault. When i turned the disc potentiometer it destroyed the pulse at out of Q6. I replaced it and now is OK. I have also a problem with the audio sensitivity. I will check it tommorow and i will write to you.
Also i found 2 resistors who are different at Bulgarian schematic and to other schematics.
At my schematic they are the R32/1.5M and R30/1.5M. At Bulgarian schematic they write 1.5K, who is the right??
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
See oscillograms,Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Georgi.
I saw it, but i ask again the same.......
I adjust RV7 and RV8 so at TP3=0V. OK!!!
BUT when i will turn the disk potentiometer left or right the voltage at TP3 changes (is not 0V).
So..... at who position must be the disk potentiometer before i try to adjust the RV7 and RV8???
Regards
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Georgi.
I saw it, but i ask again the same.......
I adjust RV7 and RV8 so at TP3=0V. OK!!!
BUT when i will turn the disk potentiometer left or right the voltage at TP3 changes (is not 0V).
So..... at who position must be the disk potentiometer before i try to adjust the RV7 and RV8???
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
02-26-2010, 10:38 AMOriginally posted by Geo View PostHi Georgi.
Coil is 25cm diameter,280uH. Pulse width is 180us.
Power supply is not from battery
. I will try to charge some batteries.
I have a capacitor 10pF betwen pin 1 and 5. Why when i close the discrimination potentiometer i lose the adjustments of RV7,87,9???
At who position i must have this potentiometer (discrimination)??. This time i have some problems. When i will solve then, the detector will be about the same with TDI!!!
Regards
georgi.g.zhelev
Senior Member Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BG
Posts: 127
PULS STAR-G
HI, ALEXIMUS!Hi, tuning is done in the absence of metal in the area of the coil!
1.RV7, RV8 obtain TP3 = 0volt. dual beam oscilloscope after the tone
the output of U6a, b. (TP1,TP2)
2. ZERO push and relax, RV11; indicator "discrimination." 0!
3.RV9 ;TP5 around 0.5 .... 06v (maximum sensitivity and stability)
RV11, replaced the potentiometer (see photo PULS STAR-G front panel) is a indikator RV11.
SUCCESS!
P POWER SUPPLY FROM BATERY!!!!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: