Originally posted by Geo
View Post

This is fantastic you know they bulgarian PIs very good so perhaps at least you can tell me if the Stinger II really is the best and why.
I'm not so shure:
One example:
You have to order an additional 36cm coil incl. holder for ca. 150 Euro but I would like a 50cm coil minimum and it should be inclusive because no one wants to be limited to a huge square coil!
and is this the max. depth PIs can reach? I guess not.
Depths of finding metals with searching frame 1,20x1,20m.:
- metal object sized: 10 x 10cm………………….180 cm. (5,5')
- 25 x 25cm…………………………………..……..230 cm. (7,5')
- 50 x 50cm…………………………………………..2,8 m. (9,3')
- 1 x 1m. ……………………………...……………….4 m. (13,5')
- Maximum depth for a very big metal object …..up to 6 m. (up to 20')



for your short-answers - they are very helpful. 
Leave a comment: