Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)
Collapse
X
-
Georgi ,
do not make language problem.
also I can not speak well.
First , I am not making PULSTAR BG ,
I am trying to do a PIC based detector .
I want to learn how to make discrimination.
After Reading above letter from CLONE PI Subject. I want to learn it more.
you are using Microamper meter as dicriminator.
at which part of time , do you get sample for microampermeter.
I think you are just watching the chance at signal value at specific time.
??
please explain how??
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
FROM THREAD: "CLONE PI 2" ( YESTERDAY)
hello Tresoro,
You do not have test the pulstarBg, i have just make it and test it ...it is a good discrimination pulse not as good like Minelab but for me it is a good schematic start to discrimination ...and it work 100% for test plate of iron, copper, lead and alum 5X5 cm ...i have not test in the field but for the moment it work for me...and for study
Tree years ago i have make a intense test of the Pd 3200 (7days) ...and for
me it is not the good one you say this pd it is not well discrim and many ..many false ready and very complicated to adjust...too complicated...too crazy man...i have the circuit board full of dust!!!!
I also check very well the Goldscan 4 also because i was the man who reengineering the boards and put the schematic in the net... for that i know very well the Foster circuit because i have passed many hours to draw it!!! and it is true, it is not a good circuit discriminator not at all...
my recommendation it is to make the pulstarBG of Georgi very interesting front end scheme ( amplification and audio not too top circuit ...just simple)
have a nice day forum
Alexis.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi AlexisOriginally posted by Alexismex View Posthello Georgi ,
Today i check all the circuits , all is fine and working well Thank you for your help to morrow i will reajust like you say the preset ,ok...
Do you experiment with the BD 140 it is necessary this big one , a small transistor work also like the BC 327 ????
See my prototype experimenting boards, it is big one
but this way i can check very well all the signals good ...now i can design the board 2 trace.
Have a nice day,
Alexis
Congratulation to your rebuilding succes.
What is your final schematic?
Can you post your final schematics all togheter here at once?
Thank you and best regards
WM6
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
Sorry, my English is very bad.DELAY discriminator is a fixed setting. OSTSILOGRAMS, See the front page!Originally posted by okantex View Postexcuse me,
how does machine decide that target is ferrous or not?
does it look at mks(delay) , lenght of delay
or signal value at specific delay time?
or ?
G.L.!
P.S. SEE OSCILOGRAMS " PULS STAR-G light " DIAGRAMS ARE TRUE!
Leave a comment:
-
excuse me,
how does machine decide that target is ferrous or not?
does it look at mks(delay) , lenght of delay
or signal value at specific delay time?
or ?
Leave a comment:
-
]
What about me Georgi ,
I am still waiting for your answers for How discrimination works?
how does it discriminates.
What are the control parameters.
Kind Regards
Okantex
Hello, okantex! How does the discriminator? I can not explain how it works. I SEE THAT THE WORK, THIS IS IMPORTANT! OK?
What are the control parameters? DELAY, mks?? DELAY; mks, not a fixed parameter, it depends on:
1. COIL mkh? ;conductor / conductor kapacitet (Lc) =?
2.Impuls power mks?
3.Which operational amplifier will use the receiver (NE5534, LF357, LM318or OP27 ...) is a diagram of the output with different parameters, DELAY is different.
G.L.!
Leave a comment:
-
What about me Georgi ,
I am still waiting for your answers for How discrimination works?
how does it discriminates.
What are the control parameters.
Kind Regards
Okantex
Leave a comment:
-
PULS STAR-G
mesyna, I tired! STOP! this scheme is not for you! I RESPECT YOUR desire to "PS-G", BUT THIS IS NOT ON YOUR FORCES!
G.L!
Sorry.
Leave a comment:
-
DEAR georgi.g.zhelevOriginally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View PostProblem is very simple, before you is a PCB and the scheme is purely assembly error, check everything again. 5534 changes, there is positioned correctly, power +8 v,-7v. GND, trimer shifts 100k. Where the installation is correct SCHEME WORKS 100%!
5534 I solve my problem
My metal detector is a serious problem facing
Detection range is now very little money with a 50 * 50 for a large target is 10 cm
And are not altered to TRIMER Game
When the U3 to the external circuit metal detector with the same sequence again previous works.
Don not my problem where I circuit is about
I was really tired of this metal detector


Please help me
Leave a comment:
-
PS-G
Problem is very simple, before you is a PCB and the scheme is purely assembly error, check everything again. 5534 changes, there is positioned correctly, power +8 v,-7v. GND, trimer shifts 100k. Where the installation is correct SCHEME WORKS 100%!
Leave a comment:
-
dear georgi.g.zhelevOriginally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
Check everything 5534, pin 7 +8 v, pin7-7v, R18 (750om) to L, Dr IRF 740.
Предложете по-добър превод
i chek all parts and are correct
new problem
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
ps-g
Check everything 5534, pin 7 +8 v, pin7-7v, R18 (750om) to L, Dr IRF 740.
Предложете по-добър превод
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: