Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G cil 1x1m.

    Happy 2011! PULS STAR-G; COIL 1 m x 1 m ; 12 turns, wire 2 mm*, for Speaker

    System, Silicone izolation.OK?
    G.L.!

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Thank you WM6.
    Does it says about the diameter of the phone cable???

    Regards
    No. There must be some standard for telephone wiring inside buildings. Not mentioned shielding too, so probably unshielded.

    Maybe it was Centronics (printer) cable and not UTP. The same but more flexible. Like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Geo this is in Bulgarian (not in Russian) language.

    For 1x1m coil you use multi-wire phone cable with 36 wires inside. Cable length 4.2m.
    I am sure that how to make PI coil out of multi-wires cable is very known to you (described more than once here on Geotech too).
    Here you use 3 of wires together in parallel, so all in all you have 12 wires (12x3=36).

    For bigger coils as 1.5x1.5m, 9 turns, you use insulated copper wire with conductor diameter of 2,5mm.
    Thank you WM6.
    Does it says about the diameter of the phone cable???

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi Anatolij.
    I attach here the text who you had post at the start of this thread.
    Please can you translate what writes about 1x1 coil??

    Thank you

    Regards
    Geo this is in Bulgarian (not in Russian) language.

    For 1x1m coil you use multi-wire phone cable with 36 wires inside. Cable length 4.2m.
    I am sure that how to make PI coil out of multi-wires cable is very known to you (described more than once here on Geotech too).
    Here you use 3 of wires together in parallel, so all in all you have 12 wires (12x3=36).

    For bigger coils as 1.5x1.5m, 9 turns, you use insulated copper wire with conductor diameter of 2,5mm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi Anatolij.
    I attach here the text who you had post at the start of this thread.
    Please can you translate what writes about 1x1 coil??

    Thank you

    Regards
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • danny475bek
    replied
    a help pleas

    hi all
    can any one plese post the compleet project
    a good pcb without erors
    the wright scamatics
    the list of matirials or part list
    and so on
    i will be thankfull
    tc
    danny

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Thanks for your reply. I want a good PI detector to work with big coil. I made a coil 1x1m for the TDI but i have problem to pinpoint because it is a motion detector.
    Maybe Carl knows any trick to make it no motion??????
    Other way i will construct this detector....
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yes, Pulse Star BG is [non-motion=static=DC] PI detector like as [Delta Pulse=Sniffer SR-71].

    good luck, Geo

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hi Geo
    It's a no-movement detector (continuous sounds quiet coil).
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi.
    Please can you tell me if this detector is a No-motion detector??

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • danny475bek
    replied
    hi all

    can any one post afull data on this project
    in a rar or zip file pleas
    part list a compleet pcb and the wrigt scamatics so that all the member can make the good md
    and some explanations on the vr's
    tc
    danny

    Leave a comment:


  • jack
    replied
    Hello all friends


    I want to make the metal detector.

    From friends who have made the metal detector like that from Ntaykh tell it to me

    The detector for metals with dimensions 50 * 50 cm to what extent has the power detection. (With a loop * 1 )????

    The sensitivity of this metal to gold and copper is how much? Is whether the high level??

    Please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • sevar12
    replied
    Hi DIRCEU
    i want to make this detector but i am laik pleas send mi to my mail is [email protected]
    thank yau

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon View Post
    Dirceu Hi, I would like to make a metal detector, but I'm an amateur at it, I would like your opinion on what to do, since we are "neighbors" can you help me? I wonder if the cost benefit is worth. My email address is -> [email protected] - I would like to speak in Portuguese (hehehe)

    Hi! Falcon.

    See your e-mail box, OK?
    Regards

    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • Falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by DIRCEU View Post
    Hi! Alexismex

    I'm very interested in this project and I'm drawing now a double-sided PCB but it's very hard ...you already design your own?
    May be you have new results from the performance this detector?

    Best Regards

    Dirceu
    Dirceu Hi, I would like to make a metal detector, but I'm an amateur at it, I would like your opinion on what to do, since we are "neighbors" can you help me? I wonder if the cost benefit is worth. My email address is -> [email protected] - I would like to speak in Portuguese (hehehe)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X