Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    mesyna, do not you refused to do PS-G? Again you ask, how do L1? Read previous posts, three times I have explained how to make L1, after having carefully read, write what you learn. OK?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    HELLO DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    Schematic coil 300 mh in value has been specified.
    When I built the coil wire with the score and 0.50 L m value 11 mh got size and quantity mentioned in the distance and the difference was too schematic.
    As I told you were BUILT coil with the following specifications:
    32 round score of 0.50 wire diameter 20 cm
    This number was equal with round coil and 2.2 ohm and11mh the amount of space it was requested.
    When the coil with a metal detector connected Profile felt hot and IRF 740 first, and then R8 is Q4 fuel
    Please make me real coil specifications can help. I think the problem is the coil.
    this picture is my MD

    Please help me
    With respect

    MESYNA

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    Hello, aleximus! Very good! I'm sure everything will work. The scheme is 100% correct, it is no fault on the PCB, and components are correct, of course, is necessary and experience in the construction of the PI. I'm sure the rest of the scheme will work without problem. Scheme is 100% corect!
    SUCCESS !</SPAN>

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Hello Georgi and friends,
    Today i finished my second board (timing and front end...555 irf 740, 4538(2) and 4053...)
    -First i changed to the second version for the 555 with the two diodes 4148...and i checked the timing for the frequencie pulse PPS and for the Pulse wide....after some adjust all is good and working.....
    -Second i connect coil 300uH, solder the IRF 740 to check if it is ok ...ok good....no heat at all ...
    -Third I insert in the socket the 4538's and check the oscilograms of Georgi and adjust the presets ...good also...
    -Fourth i socket the 5534 and ckeck the output ...alwright ...good also , clean output (i adjust the preset to put zero ref )
    -Fifth i socket the 4053 and check the output X, Y , Z
    and it is good ....
    Thank you Georgi for the first part , i beleive it is the more important part ..and it is ok ...
    To morrow i will populated the amps boards and audio
    I attach the version 2 , I have used for the 555
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Hi mesyna! Very stubborn woman (if you're female)! I see that you have a great desire to do PS-G, but only with a desire not neneseri.scheme is complicated (even after I removed all the errors ,I have made the scheme viable and I published all the control points ostsilogramite) and can be built by someone with experience in the construction of PI MD!! My advice is to withdraw from PS-G, made by a simple scheme whereby you can do when experience can then return to it and learn to work with the oscilloscope!! </SPAN>Unable to PS-G DO NOT Oscilloscope!!!! OK? mesyna, sorry</SPAN>
    P.S FOR TUNE SEE OSCILOGRAMS TO SHEMATIC.
    GOOD LUCK!

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    i found a teacher for scop
    please now help me for tune pulse star bg

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    YES I HAVE ALL VOLATAG.-13 INSIDE -12
    INOT KNOW MY PROBLEM
    PLEASE HELP ME
    MESYNA,MESYNA, what do they do?You my verry simpathetic,bu the problem is that you do not know to work with the osciloscop!!Found a thacher who will teach for few days,how to work wihh osciloscop, onli then to buildPS-G !!!! OK ???

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi,dear mesyna!You get it all voltag power supply?? +8.-7,-10,-10.6 ,-12 ????
    DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    YES I HAVE ALL VOLATAG.-13 INSIDE -12
    INOT KNOW MY PROBLEM
    PLEASE HELP ME

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Hi,dear mesyna!You get it all voltag power supply?? +8.-7,-10,-10.6 ,-12 ????

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    hi to my freind and dear georgi.g.zhelev

    I found my issue to launch metal detector

    The problem was my power supply.

    And now I encounter a problem with my new

    When the coil is connected to the circuit irf740 extremely hot and burns. I have modified the r8 value 1 ohm to 120 ohm and 270 ohm to 750 ohm to irf740 able to resist the current and voltage and Nsvzd.

    5534 output (pin 6) voltage is 0.32 volts and the value is fixed

    However, when the coil circuit is connected to a very large metal object like a table from a distance of 5 cm iron reacts and does not respect Tbyyz time.

    I coil consists of 32 round wire diameter of 20 cm to 0.50 grade

    I do not know where my new problem is about.

    Please help me

    With respect

    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G

    SCHEMATIC IS 100% CORECT!! copy O1 O1 2010г

    Hi,alexismes! Your shematik is old copy,error to SLBAST. ALL IS OK!!


    Good luck!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Hello Georgi.
    Today i just finish the power supply from your schematic it is ok ,i just have a detail see in red ...all the voltage are good
    Thanks
    Alexis.
    i put also a BC327 instead of BC328 , i think it is allright
    and a 79L06 with two diode to gnd for to have -7V and it is ok
    To morrow i populate the next one...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    SCHEMATIC IS NO CORECT.THIS IS NO MY DISIGNE . MESYNA ,SORRY.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Hi,dear mesyna! all resistors 68k 1% OK !!!
    voltag: +8v; -7v (or -8v); -10v; -10,6v; -12v

    SHEMATIC POWER SUPPLY IS NO CORECT !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    Georgi thank you very much for the post and i am very sorry to have say for the transistor ,ok ,sorry ,
    I have made my circuit board and tomorrow i will populated the boards and test the PULSTAR BG ,ok
    For testing the schematic i have made 3 single face board ,
    one for alimentation,
    one for power Fet ,timing (555)
    one for amplification etc....
    For mi this way will be more easy to check your circuit ,thank you
    Alexis.
    soon i will post my work
    ОК,aleksismes. Well,succses!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X