Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mollax
    replied
    CHANGE LM337

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mollax
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    can i replace resistor 68k to all 75k????
    Voltages required for this work metal detector are

    -7 V +8 V -10.6 V -12 V -10 V

    Despite the above schematic of the voltage of 7905 volts and -10 volts -10.6 is reasonable?

    7905 because the maximum is 5 volts. To do what you do??

    This can be lm317 circuit lm337 be used instead?

    In your opinion, my problem is the supply voltage?

    The voltages required for the preparation of schematic is correct?

    With respect

    mesyna
    LM317 this a for positive voltaje input. LM337 for negative voltaje

    Leave a comment:


  • mollax
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    Hello Friend's
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    I put the 2n2646 transistor circuit and transistor osilator I worked with and the frequency was about 350h. But when a little rv1 Wind higher frequency was extremely hot and will irf740 and fuel.
    If the channel following is 2n2646. osilator why it worked?
    dear Alexismex I agree with georgi.g.zhelev the comments. I'll guess that the transistor is q1 a ujt.
    Rv10(tune) is when the voice is not heard of any Wind. Without coil and coil. Why? What is your opinion problem?
    Pulsed devices such as the point without the rotor coil when the alarm tune, but this undermines the device does not show this reaction.
    I put tl072 instead mc1458 this is true?
    Please help me
    With respect
    mesyna
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    can i replace resistor 68k to all 75k????
    Voltages required for this work metal detector are

    -7 V +8 V -10.6 V -12 V -10 V

    Despite the above schematic of the voltage of 7905 volts and -10 volts -10.6 is reasonable?

    7905 because the maximum is 5 volts. To do what you do??

    This can be lm317 circuit lm337 be used instead?

    In your opinion, my problem is the supply voltage?

    The voltages required for the preparation of schematic is correct?

    With respect

    mesyna

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    can i replace resistor 68k to all 75k????

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Georgi thank you very much for the post and i am very sorry to have say for the transistor ,ok ,sorry ,
    I have made my circuit board and tomorrow i will populated the boards and test the PULSTAR BG ,ok
    For testing the schematic i have made 3 single face board ,
    one for alimentation,
    one for power Fet ,timing (555)
    one for amplification etc....
    For mi this way will be more easy to check your circuit ,thank you
    Alexis.
    soon i will post my work

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    tank you wm6

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    i not underestand your opinion
    what?
    As Georgi say, schematic is correct, but for PCB Georgi can not guarantee to you that it is correct.

    You have to check yourself your PCB according schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    SCHEMATIC IS CORECT, PCB ??
    G.L.
    dear georgi.g.zhelev
    i not underestand your opinion
    what?

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by mesy64 View Post
    YES I HAVE DIGITAL OSCILOSCOP.BUT I CAN NOT WORK WITH SCOP.
    In your opinion, my problem is about where?
    MY SCHEMATIC AND PCB IS CORRECT???
    Please help me.
    MESYNA, verry bad.First,scientific is worcing with oscilposcop,Without osciloscop can not make MD PS-G .I CONGRATULATE FOR YOUR INTOSIAZM ,COSTUMIZE PS-G !!! BRAVO !!
    SCHEMATIC IS CORECT, PCB ??
    G.L.

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    MESINA, SORRY. There are errors in my PCB (smd).Do you have a osciloscop?

    See www.teknolojiekibi.com
    YES I HAVE DIGITAL OSCILOSCOP.BUT I CAN NOT WORK WITH SCOP.
    In your opinion, my problem is about where?
    MY SCHEMATIC AND PCB IS CORRECT???
    Please help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    MESINA, SORRY. There are errors in my PCB (smd).Do you have a osciloscop?

    See www.teknolojiekibi.com

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied



    DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    I got size, but only in all parts of the frequency of the circuit have
    L1 has a voltage of 11.5 volts
    Do not have any desirable voltage output 5534.
    You have made this the metal detector. You can send me the schematic PCB according to the YOUR CIRCUIT BUILD?
    I'll guess that maybe the problem is PCB. BUILT circuit according to the PCB.
    Is possible if you give me your SCHEMATIC AND PCB.
    Please help me
    With respect
    MESYNA

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Do you get alloscilograms?? See schem oscilograms. L1 how volts ? 500...600 v? U6,U8, 1458 OK; U7,9,10 ,12,13 062,072,082 LF353.

    Leave a comment:


  • mesy64
    replied
    DEAR georgi.g.zhelev
    I built oscillator 555.
    I currently have a coil output frequency varies with RV2.
    But the system does not find any reaction. With coils without coil speaker only sound comes knocking noise change and any changes Ptansymtr Game machine does not.
    I am using the MC1458 circuit instead of the TL072. Is this correct?
    The problem is I do not know.
    Please help me
    With respect
    MESYNA

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X