Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi to every one
    I waiting.;.....................
    Read, everything written here! G.L.!

    Comment


    • Hi georgi.g.zhelev
      I Read 16 pages Attentive.
      I post for you my question but you are not answer to me.
      anyway again I wait.
      thanks

      Comment


      • I've done this circuit 13 years before . Тhere are lessons to be learned from it. Not for beginners!

        Comment


        • yes maybe.
          but Iam not a beginners.all of you the first professional?????
          now I bougth the part list and wait for the answer georgi.g.zhelev
          look at it http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...metadec-repair
          thanks

          Comment


          • Professional in electronic equipment. With this scheme are obtained average good resultant.PrototypicClick image for larger version

Name:	kniga.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	334817 is a Bulgarian book.
            Write Book Nedjalko Jordanov.

            Comment


            • hello scs
              I search but can not find it

              Comment


              • Original schematic in Book.Click image for larger version

Name:	puls_45.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	334823Click image for larger version

Name:	pulsestar12.gif
Views:	3
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	334824Click image for larger version

Name:	pulsestar13.gif
Views:	3
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	334825

                Comment


                • thanks
                  now I work at thge three detector
                  1.stuart 1.http://radijo.eu/index.php?option=co...id=159&lang=ru .Is it true???
                  2. ps GB .http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...ary-one)/page5 .number 109.
                  3.Repair the cscope3000 http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...metadec-repair .
                  Attractive for all that the all are incomplete.and little people answer me .and answer not perfect?
                  thank

                  Comment


                  • HEllo scs
                    the main questions there?

                    1.which shematic is right which is rong and,,,?
                    2.the part list of each them have a problems,for example KT117 , 4538 aren in my country and equivalent of there parts I dont know .
                    3.have 2 coil for ps gb .I fear make the pcb and set the parts but have not the coils.
                    and .................

                    Comment


                    • I'm tired..When you make do this scheme??Click image for larger version

Name:	Saturn_v_schematic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	334828

                      Comment


                      • what is that???????????????????

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scs View Post
                          I'm tired..When you make do this scheme??
                          Hi scs, this is LRL. Do not suit to this forum well.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mohandes View Post
                            Hi georgi.g.zhelev
                            I Read 16 pages Attentive.
                            I post for you my question but you are not answer to me.
                            anyway again I wait.
                            thanks
                            SEE SCHEMATIC > #366 ; # 369 ; Schemaic GENERATOR free КТ117 (no КТ 117) see # 116 ; coil 450 mikr.H ; R = 0,8...1 ohm . diametr. 30cm. ; 7907.. chenge to 7908

                            Comment


                            • thank you georg

                              Comment


                              • hello georgi.g.zhelev
                                sorry me please? is shematic is right and now I am making that.but have a few question?
                                آپلود عکس,آپلود عکس,آپلود رایگان عکس,آپلود فلش,آپلود,آپلود فایل,آپلود تصویر,آپلود تصاویر,آپلود عکس ها,آپلود فیلم,آپلود آهنگ,آپلود سنتر,آپلد عکس,آپلود نایت اسکین,عکس آپلود,آپلودzip,آپلود mp3

                                آپلود عکس,آپلود عکس,آپلود رایگان عکس,آپلود فلش,آپلود,آپلود فایل,آپلود تصویر,آپلود تصاویر,آپلود عکس ها,آپلود فیلم,آپلود آهنگ,آپلود سنتر,آپلد عکس,آپلود نایت اسکین,عکس آپلود,آپلودzip,آپلود mp3

                                آپلود عکس,آپلود عکس,آپلود رایگان عکس,آپلود فلش,آپلود,آپلود فایل,آپلود تصویر,آپلود تصاویر,آپلود عکس ها,آپلود فیلم,آپلود آهنگ,آپلود سنتر,آپلد عکس,آپلود نایت اسکین,عکس آپلود,آپلودzip,آپلود mp3


                                my question are in my picture

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X