PULS STAR-G cil 1x1m.
Happy 2011! PULS STAR-G; COIL 1 m x 1 m ; 12 turns, wire 2 mm*, for Speaker
System, Silicone izolation.OK?
G.L.!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)
Collapse
X
-
No. There must be some standard for telephone wiring inside buildings. Not mentioned shielding too, so probably unshielded.Originally posted by Geo View PostThank you WM6.
Does it says about the diameter of the phone cable???
Regards
Maybe it was Centronics (printer) cable and not UTP. The same but more flexible. Like this.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you WM6.Originally posted by WM6 View PostGeo this is in Bulgarian (not in Russian) language.
For 1x1m coil you use multi-wire phone cable with 36 wires inside. Cable length 4.2m.
I am sure that how to make PI coil out of multi-wires cable is very known to you (described more than once here on Geotech too).
Here you use 3 of wires together in parallel, so all in all you have 12 wires (12x3=36).
For bigger coils as 1.5x1.5m, 9 turns, you use insulated copper wire with conductor diameter of 2,5mm.
Does it says about the diameter of the phone cable???
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Geo this is in Bulgarian (not in Russian) language.Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Anatolij.
I attach here the text who you had post at the start of this thread.
Please can you translate what writes about 1x1 coil??
Thank you
Regards
For 1x1m coil you use multi-wire phone cable with 36 wires inside. Cable length 4.2m.
I am sure that how to make PI coil out of multi-wires cable is very known to you (described more than once here on Geotech too).
Here you use 3 of wires together in parallel, so all in all you have 12 wires (12x3=36).
For bigger coils as 1.5x1.5m, 9 turns, you use insulated copper wire with conductor diameter of 2,5mm.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Anatolij.
I attach here the text who you had post at the start of this thread.
Please can you translate what writes about 1x1 coil??
Thank you
Regards
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
a help pleas
hi all
can any one plese post the compleet project
a good pcb without erors
the wright scamatics
the list of matirials or part list
and so on
i will be thankfull
tc
danny
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your reply. I want a good PI detector to work with big coil. I made a coil 1x1m for the TDI but i have problem to pinpoint because it is a motion detector.
Maybe Carl knows any trick to make it no motion??????
Other way i will construct this detector....
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
yes, Pulse Star BG is [non-motion=static=DC] PI detector like as [Delta Pulse=Sniffer SR-71].
good luck, Geo
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Geo
It's a no-movement detector (continuous sounds quiet coil).
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
Hi.
Please can you tell me if this detector is a No-motion detector??
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
hi all
can any one post afull data on this project
in a rar or zip file pleas
part list a compleet pcb and the wrigt scamatics so that all the member can make the good md
and some explanations on the vr's
tc
danny
Leave a comment:
-
Hello all friends
I want to make the metal detector.
From friends who have made the metal detector like that from Ntaykh tell it to me
The detector for metals with dimensions 50 * 50 cm to what extent has the power detection. (With a loop * 1 )????
The sensitivity of this metal to gold and copper is how much? Is whether the high level??
Please help me
Leave a comment:
-
Hi DIRCEU
i want to make this detector but i am laik pleas send mi to my mail is [email protected]
thank yau
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Falcon View PostDirceu Hi, I would like to make a metal detector, but I'm an amateur at it, I would like your opinion on what to do, since we are "neighbors" can you help me? I wonder if the cost benefit is worth. My email address is -> [email protected] - I would like to speak in Portuguese (hehehe)
Hi! Falcon.
See your e-mail box, OK?
Regards
DIRCEU
Leave a comment:
-
Dirceu Hi, I would like to make a metal detector, but I'm an amateur at it, I would like your opinion on what to do, since we are "neighbors" can you help me? I wonder if the cost benefit is worth. My email address is -> [email protected] - I would like to speak in Portuguese (hehehe)Originally posted by DIRCEU View PostHi! Alexismex
I'm very interested in this project and I'm drawing now a double-sided PCB but it's very hard ...you already design your own?
May be you have new results from the performance this detector?
Best Regards
Dirceu
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: