Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mohandes
    replied
    thank you georg

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    Hi georgi.g.zhelev
    I Read 16 pages Attentive.
    I post for you my question but you are not answer to me.
    anyway again I wait.
    thanks
    SEE SCHEMATIC > #366 ; # 369 ; Schemaic GENERATOR free КТ117 (no КТ 117) see # 116 ; coil 450 mikr.H ; R = 0,8...1 ohm . diametr. 30cm. ; 7907.. chenge to 7908

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post
    I'm tired..When you make do this scheme??
    Hi scs, this is LRL. Do not suit to this forum well.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    what is that???????????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    I'm tired..When you make do this scheme??Click image for larger version

Name:	Saturn_v_schematic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	334828

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    HEllo scs
    the main questions there?

    1.which shematic is right which is rong and,,,?
    2.the part list of each them have a problems,for example KT117 , 4538 aren in my country and equivalent of there parts I dont know .
    3.have 2 coil for ps gb .I fear make the pcb and set the parts but have not the coils.
    and .................

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    thanks
    now I work at thge three detector
    1.stuart 1.http://radijo.eu/index.php?option=co...id=159&lang=ru .Is it true???
    2. ps GB .http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...ary-one)/page5 .number 109.
    3.Repair the cscope3000 http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...metadec-repair .
    Attractive for all that the all are incomplete.and little people answer me .and answer not perfect?
    thank

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Original schematic in Book.Click image for larger version

Name:	puls_45.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	334823Click image for larger version

Name:	pulsestar12.gif
Views:	3
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	334824Click image for larger version

Name:	pulsestar13.gif
Views:	3
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	334825

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hello scs
    I search but can not find it

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Professional in electronic equipment. With this scheme are obtained average good resultant.PrototypicClick image for larger version

Name:	kniga.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	334817 is a Bulgarian book.
    Write Book Nedjalko Jordanov.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    yes maybe.
    but Iam not a beginners.all of you the first professional?????
    now I bougth the part list and wait for the answer georgi.g.zhelev
    look at it http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...metadec-repair
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    I've done this circuit 13 years before . Тhere are lessons to be learned from it. Not for beginners!

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Hi georgi.g.zhelev
    I Read 16 pages Attentive.
    I post for you my question but you are not answer to me.
    anyway again I wait.
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi to every one
    I waiting.;.....................
    Read, everything written here! G.L.!

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post
    This project make only illusion...
    Hi MIG21 why do you think so?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X