Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulgarian 'PULSE STAR' (... close to Legendary one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Sensitivity of the discriminator is 60 .... 70% sensitivity mode all metals.
    How i can work the PS-G as all metal??? RV5 is a trimmer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi All



    I search pcb for PSG


    thank you



    best time


    P.
    Look all threads.
    The pcb that i choosed has many errors.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Sensitivity of the discriminator is 60 .... 70% sensitivity mode all metals. Sensitivity LED is a small ,instrument microamp. sensitivity at large, using instroment mikroampermetr.OK? "Also i can't zero the out of U7a" (Geo) , Chenge U6, NE 5534 pin 6 ...-0,2v. Use LF 357 or OP 27 (no OP37) .Pulse voltage > 600V to osciloscop .
    Thanks georgi.
    I replaced the 5534 with other 5534, with LF356 and with LF357 but i had the same problem. I am sure that there are some errors, but i have to get the schematic from start. So, why to have smaller pulse??? I don't use the Q1, but i use the 555 as astable at 125 Hz frequency with pulse of 150 us. After it all are the same as at schematic. Coil is 315 uH with 1.2 Ohm dc resistance. Battery voltage is 14,4 V. I checked the pulse with both channels and with different probes.
    Any idea????
    This winter i must finish (for best operation) this detector.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Sensitivity of the discriminator is 60 .... 70% sensitivity mode all metals. Sensitivity LED is a small ,instrument microamp. sensitivity at large, using instroment mikroampermetr.OK? "Also i can't zero the out of U7a" (Geo) , Chenge U6, NE 5534 pin 6 ...-0,2v. Use LF 357 or OP 27 (no OP37) .Pulse voltage > 600V to osciloscop .

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi Georgi.
    Schematic is the same. Waveforms are all the same with yours except that the pulse voltage is about 450V and not 600v. RV11 is potentiometer and with it i zero the leds. I have not connect any instrument. Depth is 16cm for a 1euro coin. When i press zero, both leds stop lighting, and when i put a coin near to coil, lights the green led and when i take the coin far then lights the red until to press the zero again. Why????
    Also i can't zero the out of U7a. I replaced the IC-7 without results.
    Any idea???

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PULS STAR-G > RV 11 ,no trimmer, I put a potentiometer (under discriminator indicator,see foto),, tune indicator >0< . Click image for larger version

Name:	PS-G paint JPG 20213.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	447.6 KB
ID:	334495

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi All



    I search pcb for PSG


    thank you

    best time


    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi Georgi and Happy New Year.
    I solved the problem with the ripple, it was from the power supply.I connected a battery and its OK. Now i have another problem. I can't take 0V at pin1 of U7A. With RV7 i can take 0V at U6A but with R8 i can't take 0V at U6B. I can't understand what is happening!!!!! Pin6 of U4 is +0.2V. Yesterday i made a test with a pcb 10x10cm and a soda can. I had not good depth, but it detected them a ferrous and as non ferrous. The same for a coin and a screwdriver. This is the reason that now i want to adjust it so to have good depth.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    PULS STAR-GClick image for larger version

Name:	PULS STAR -G KORIGIR. ZAHR P.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	334492

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    Puls Star -GClick image for larger version

Name:	PULS STAR -G KORIGIR. ZAHR.+TX.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	334491

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    PS-G

    Hi,Geo! Happy New year 2013 to all !! Puls Star - G , "I have a 10mv ripple at power supply" (Geo). FINAL TEST :Power supply only AKU !! AC power supply ..NO!! OFF TV! Final test ...the fields, the woods! Not in the city !! Discriminator WORKS! "FERROS" and "NONS FERROS". Discriminator "FERROS" > 99% real. Alominium (Al) >shows ...FERRO! ALL PI DETECTORS, for aluminium (Al) >diskriminator shows > FERRO. Sorry for bad english. G.L!Regards[/QUOTE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    After 2 years i took again the PS-G to make a better adjustment and to compare it again with TDI. I think that PS-G has better discrimination so i"ll try again it. But at begining i found some problems. I have a 10mv ripple at power supply, so the output of the 5534 has more ripple. I tried some electrolytic capacitors, but nothing.
    Tommorrow again

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by georgi.g.zhelev View Post
    Hi everyone! Hi okantex! You do not believe that the discriminator
    does it work? I made 2 pieces PULS STAR-G, THEY WORK CORRECTLY! Discriminator WORKS! "FERROS" and NONS FERROS. I will not enter into teoriatichen dispute with you, I'm practicing. He believes that the work will make PS-G, who does not believe it does not.



    OPTIMIST MAKE AIRCRAFT, and PESIMIST MAKE PARACHUTE !! G.L!

    .... Helo Georgi

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    hello georgi I finished pcb I need your help to set rv7,rv8,rv9rv4,rv11
    [ATTACH]22506[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]22507[/ATTACH]
    Read post #124

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    hello georgi I finished pcb I need your help to set rv7,rv8,rv9rv4,rv11
    Click image for larger version

Name:	55.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	334355
    Click image for larger version

Name:	66.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	334356

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X