Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hattusa Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jeep6789
    replied
    I want to ask everyone, if we use 3V to supply power to the coil, if it can reach 12V supply detection distance, if we can't, we should improve? Increase the frequency, or increase the pulse width, if you can achieve it

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by wtrk View Post
    If you want I can order pcb for you and me brother. If its fine then we can test it.

    You will decide whether it is good or bad. It doesn't matter if the detector is working on the table. I can do those tests myself.
    I do not have the opportunity to test in the field due to lack of time. You will make the detector and test it in the field. We can share the results and fix the places that are not.

    First of all, I need to run this detector on the table, so you have to wait a bit.

    When it comes to PCB printing, I created the PCB according to a box I specified. I haven't tested it yet. If everything is normal, I can consider your offer.

    I think you will not regret this device.​​

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    If you want I can order pcb for you and me brother. If its fine then we can test it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Hattusa, I haven't said much on this project because it's stuff I've done before. However, it is probably a useful project for other people, and the more you include (like a display) and the more you share (like source code) the more useful the project becomes. Don't worry too much is there seems to be little interest initially, that's the usual case around here. If it's a project you are personally interested in and you want to share it, then keep going. If you're wanting a lot of participation through the development, well, that can be a disappointing journey.
    contributions of friends who will make this project; It is the performance of the detector in the field, it becomes easier to find the solution if the users indicate the problems they are experiencing. If the stability of the device indicates its response to soil, stone or minaret, I will improve myself for the solution, and we will bring this device to a near-perfect level with updates.
    I'm trying to create android apk right now. I will release apk soon.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Hattusa, I haven't said much on this project because it's stuff I've done before. However, it is probably a useful project for other people, and the more you include (like a display) and the more you share (like source code) the more useful the project becomes. Don't worry too much is there seems to be little interest initially, that's the usual case around here. If it's a project you are personally interested in and you want to share it, then keep going. If you're wanting a lot of participation through the development, well, that can be a disappointing journey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by cankur View Post
    Hi. Thanks for sharing this project.
    I supply the necessary components, if you say ok I want to make this detector. I don't want to start if the project is going to be unfinished.​
    To complete the project, your support is required. I do not have a financial expectation. However, you need to have friends who will make and use the detector. That's what I expect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    I thought the detector with the display was great, I think you should go ahead using the display
    I expected suggestions from you. However, no one wrote an answer. If there is demand, I would like to advance the project. Unfortunately there is no demand.

    Leave a comment:


  • cankur
    replied
    Hi. Thanks for sharing this project.
    I supply the necessary components, if you say ok I want to make this detector. I don't want to start if the project is going to be unfinished.​

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post

    I haven't written the apk yet, but I will as soon as possible, I didn't write the arduino code either. I'm laying the PCB board right now. If anyone wants to make the APK and arduino code, I will share it here if requested. If there is no one who makes the circuit, I will not share
    I will wait the end and then order pcb if done. I dont want to use it with hand. Of course if you share android code also. After you test and say done I want to make it myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    I thought the detector with the display was great, I think you should go ahead using the display

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by wtrk View Post
    Share the apk brother
    I haven't written the apk yet, but I will as soon as possible, I didn't write the arduino code either. I'm laying the PCB board right now. If anyone wants to make the APK and arduino code, I will share it here if requested. If there is no one who makes the circuit, I will not share

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Share the apk brother

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb-.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	411576 it seems that there is no one interested in the detector, there is no suggestion from anyone, there is no one to make this detector. Finally, I will remove the 16x2 LCD screen, buttons and sound part from this detector and make it as a device that only works with android apk and share it here. I drew the PCB board, now I will line up and run this board. When I share it here, if there is still no interest, I will sell it as a project.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Hattusa_Android_PI.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.6 KB ID:	411574
    Click image for larger version  Name:	pcb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	411575

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    I am not able to shoot video. I took these two videos in a hurry. detector is ok. There were 1-2 errors on the PCB board. In addition, 3 buttons were insufficient. I added 1 more button. I don't like the 16x2 screen. because it took me a long time to create a menu in the software.
    features;
    a- The detector works with metal separation.
    b- There is a threshold setting. working
    c- There is a sensitivity setting. working
    The d-bluetooth feature has not been activated yet. only when android apk is prepared it will work in that part

    note:
    I need to fix the errors on the PCB. What kind of features should the detector have during correction?​

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X