Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Hattusa Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Unfortunately, the author may no longer be hereUnfortunately, the author may no longer be here
Leave a comment:
-
Could you share the open source code for the new pcb and edit the download link, good work. Thank you
Leave a comment:
-
I'm interesting about magnetometer/gradiometerOriginally posted by Hattusa View Post
When the Hattusa detector is complete, you choose the new project and let's do it together. Options;
1- vlf android
2- resistivmeter - android
3- gradiometer - android
4- magnetometer - android
5- emvlf - android
6- two box - android
you choose
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by sanadz View PostHello, can you share this, and thank you very much
I still haven't been able to do the final tests as I still can't put the circuit in a box. When I box it, I will cancel the volume from the sound section. And I will make the corrections in the android part.
I am giving the link of the final version of the PCB schematic you want.
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your reply brother, can you provide me with the new scheme?
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: