Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hattusa Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by sanadz View Post
    This is your first outline, I wrote Hex There is no frequency and the buttons do not work, please provide us with what If possible

    File ino
    You are loading hex on the wrong card. inputs and outputs do not match. please try with new card

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    This is your first outline, I wrote Hex There is no frequency and the buttons do not work, please provide us with what If possible

    File ino
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Thanks for your reply, can you provide me with a file? ino It does this without a fuse bit, thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Thank you for your reply, can you provide me with a file? ino do it without the fuse bit, I would be very grateful to you

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by sanadz View Post
    Do you need any additional fuse bit setup?
    requires additional insurance, but I don't know what the fuse setting should be. i prepared hexi on arduino and i am a beginner at this

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep6789 View Post
    Does anyone know which kind of commodity machine is ideal? I need to buy one. Please recommend it to me
    When the Hattusa detector is complete, you choose the new project and let's do it together. Options;
    1- vlf android
    2- resistivmeter - android
    3- gradiometer - android
    4- magnetometer - android
    5- emvlf - android
    6- two box - android

    you choose​

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Do you need any additional fuse bit setup?

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Thank you for attaching this hexagonal file. I will experiment and provide you with the details. I hope that the project will be something beautiful in the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Does anyone know which kind of commodity machine is ideal? I need to buy one. Please recommend it to me

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Hattusa.zip

    Hi friends; I am attaching the hex file of Hattusa. However, I haven't been able to box the circuit and do the final tests yet. For those who prepare and wait for the card, they can use this hex temporarily.

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Thank you, brother. I am waiting. A project that deserves respect. Thank you for your work. I hope that you will not be late for us. Thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by sanadz View Post
    Hello brother, has anyone built this project? I have applied the source code, the screen is working, the frequency is present, but the code is incomplete. There is a lack of setting a unit. Ads1115 In the code, it is only recognized, there are no other commands related to it. I think the code is incomplete. We are waiting for your response.
    Hello friends;
    I had to take a break from this project because I had to finish another project urgently. I haven't published the hex code that works for now. I need a few days. Rest assured, you will not regret doing this project.​

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Hello brother, has anyone built this project? I have applied the source code, the screen is working, the frequency is present, but the code is incomplete. There is a lack of setting a unit. Ads1115 In the code, it is only recognized, there are no other commands related to it. I think the code is incomplete. We are waiting for your response.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Data and menu appear and control it with buttons, but no signal I checked ADS1115 Works without problems I've schematic version first

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X