Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hattusa Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sanadz
    replied
    Hello, I have built this project, there is no signal, everything is correct, the frequency is present, it is output Amplifier output Lf 353 Good, and the voltage changes if a metal approaches the coil, but there is no data or sound on the screen. Please respond

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    hi

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    HI MR HATTUSA

    Thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by cankur View Post
    The program does not crash, I think there is a problem with the bluetooth permissions, I gave bluetooth permission to the program, another thing that draws my attention is that the sensitivity keys on the setting screen + decrease, - increase it, for your information.
    ok i will fix the sensitivity setting image

    Leave a comment:


  • cankur
    replied
    The program does not crash, I think there is a problem with the bluetooth permissions, I gave bluetooth permission to the program, another thing that draws my attention is that the sensitivity keys on the setting screen + decrease, - increase it, for your information.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by cankur View Post
    ​I made a mistake, so sorry. I've realized now, my phone android version is 12SKQ1.211006, miui version 13.0.1.0, I confused the two, waiting for android 13 update, sorry again.​
    No problem, this error is valid for both android 12 and 13, for bluetooth use on android devices, it is necessary to get blutooth permission for 11 and below, this permission has been removed from android manifest, android 12 and above. therefore, the device accepts an outside interference and crashes the program. Now, if it doesn't crash when you click on bluetooth, it means we've solved the problem.
    Now we will continue with this apk until we get another problem.​

    Leave a comment:


  • cankur
    replied
    ​I made a mistake, so sorry. I've realized now, my phone android version is 12SKQ1.211006, miui version 13.0.1.0, I confused the two, waiting for android 13 update, sorry again.​

    Leave a comment:


  • cankur
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post
    cankur
    Could you please reinstall the apk in the link on your phone and try the bluetooth? Will the gene collapse?
    Before installing this apk, you need to delete the old one. I will be glad if you share the result with me.​
    I have installed the v01 apk file. When I click on the bluetooth icon in the bluetooth window, it does not terminate it stays in the background as the icon, I activate bluetooth first, when I click on the icon again the program is thrown into the background again, the text bluetooth active remains on the screen. After a few tries, it wants to send an error message.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    cankur
    Could you please reinstall the apk in the link on your phone and try the bluetooth? Will the gene collapse?
    Before installing this apk, you need to delete the old one. I will be glad if you share the result with me.​
    Dosyayı indir Hattusa01 apk

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by cankur View Post

    The android version of my phone is 13.0.1, I enter the bluetooth window, when I click on the bluetooth tab, the program closes, the other tabs of the program are working.
    Shall we make this pcb circuit you sent, will you make changes?
    There is no change in the PCB schematic. You can do. Let me try to solve the bluetooth connection problem of android 13. I will prepare a new apk tomorrow. Let's work with you on android 13. bluetooth problem. I don't have android 13. Help with this by testing it yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • cankur
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post

    What is the android version of your phone? android 12? android 13? Does your phone turn off when you enter the Bluetooth connection drawer?
    In the past, I was getting bluetooth error for android 12. I updated android studio gradle to 33. This error should not exist.​
    The android version of my phone is 13.0.1, I enter the bluetooth window, when I click on the bluetooth tab, the program closes, the other tabs of the program are working.
    Shall we make this pcb circuit you sent, will you make changes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied


    I am adding the values of the critical points in the PCB layout diagram. I also specified the critical components. 6 capacitors are critical. I will post it by adding on this scheme in time

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Hattusa_Schema.PDF

    I have attached the PCB lay file and pdf of the open schematic here. You can produce the PCB until you fix the minor bug in the android apk
    Dosyayı indir HATTUSA lay6

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by cankur View Post
    I downloaded the apk file to the phone, the program is running I navigate through the menus, when I enter the bluetooth menu I get an error message, I took a screenshot of the error message. I can send it if you want.
    What is the android version of your phone? android 12? android 13? Does your phone turn off when you enter the Bluetooth connection drawer?
    In the past, I was getting bluetooth error for android 12. I updated android studio gradle to 33. This error should not exist.​

    Leave a comment:


  • cankur
    replied
    I downloaded the apk file to the phone, the program is running I navigate through the menus, when I enter the bluetooth menu I get an error message, I took a screenshot of the error message. I can send it if you want.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X