Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hattusa Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • seyyed
    replied
    Hello. Please send the hex file and fuse bit circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • cvele
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post
    Hattusa detector apk has not been fully tested yet. But it works, can you install it on your android phone and share the results?
    apk is deleted, does anyone have one? I wont to make this unit.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Unfortunately, the author may no longer be hereUnfortunately, the author may no longer be here

    Leave a comment:


  • sfkrkl
    replied
    Could you share the open source code for the new pcb and edit the download link, good work. Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    hi hi hi

    Leave a comment:


  • Meows21
    replied
    I only would like to follow this post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post

    When the Hattusa detector is complete, you choose the new project and let's do it together. Options;
    1- vlf android
    2- resistivmeter - android
    3- gradiometer - android
    4- magnetometer - android
    5- emvlf - android
    6- two box - android

    you choose​
    I'm interesting about magnetometer/gradiometer

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by kadir6141 View Post
    Süpersin abi. Eline sağlık

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    English please, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    Süpersin abi. Eline sağlık

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by sanadz View Post
    Hello, can you share this, and thank you very much


    I still haven't been able to do the final tests as I still can't put the circuit in a box. When I box it, I will cancel the volume from the sound section. And I will make the corrections in the android part.

    I am giving the link of the final version of the PCB schematic you want.​
    Dosyayı indir HATTUSA lay6

    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Hello, can you share this, and thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post
    [ATTACH]n412388[/ATTACH]

    I have attached the PCB lay file and pdf of the open schematic here. You can produce the PCB until you fix the minor bug in the android apk


    Leave a comment:


  • sanadz
    replied
    Thanks for your reply brother, can you provide me with the new scheme?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X