Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hattusa Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hattusa
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep6789 View Post
    When the MCU acquisition lf398 voltage signal, we should do some processing to this signal, in order to make it more stable
    The lf398 output is stable enough, I'm out of town right now. I won't be able to go home until next Saturday. I will continue the project when I return.
    What kind of interface do you suggest I design for android, what should be on the screen?​

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    When the MCU acquisition lf398 voltage signal, we should do some processing to this signal, in order to make it more stable

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post

    I don't have any concerns for the project, the important thing is to find time and finalize it. I did not receive the e-mail you said you sent me.
    Please check the personal information in the upper left corner of the webpage. Personally, I think the operational amplifier power noise is a big problem that needs to be dealt with in the sensitivity of the detector. Perhaps its noise has far exceeded the accuracy of 16bit, almost all detectors are

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    probably i have a problem with damping and gain resistor, i need to set it from the beginning. But overall the code works

    Click image for larger version

Name:	hattusa.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	389.8 KB
ID:	411285

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep6789 View Post

    This is a project that everyone likes and we look forward to its brilliant achievements. As for other things, I have sent you an email and look forward to discussing with you about other projects
    I don't have any concerns for the project, the important thing is to find time and finalize it. I did not receive the e-mail you said you sent me.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattusa View Post

    So that your novice friends will not have difficulties when they do the project, otherwise the calculation works are quite fast and easy on android, in fact, the atmega328p on the card only needs to generate the signal and send the value of the channels to android via bluetooth, the rest would be the job of the android program. and it would be fine.
    This is a project that everyone likes and we look forward to its brilliant achievements. As for other things, I have sent you an email and look forward to discussing with you about other projects

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep6789 View Post
    Another question is, since we use hco5 to communicate with mobile phones, why do we need so many buttons and display screens? Can't we operate on mobile phones
    So that your novice friends will not have difficulties when they do the project, otherwise the calculation works are quite fast and easy on android, in fact, the atmega328p on the card only needs to generate the signal and send the value of the channels to android via bluetooth, the rest would be the job of the android program. and it would be fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    I want to talk about the parallel resistance to the coil on the TX floor while I am laying the PCB board on the one hand. As far as I've seen in the forums, they think that this resistor is related to the correction of the end point of the damping curve. I think it's incomplete information. This resistor corrects the signal, but there is another point to be considered, and it is necessary to take into account its effect on the detection depth.
    Especially if we want to make the device different and have a large depth, we should choose this resistor well. Because this is very important for an error-free separation.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Hattusa
    replied
    hi;
    Apparently I didn't explain to you what I wanted to do. Because my problem is not to use a nice analog structure. Besides, this analog build isn't spectacular, I know. I don't want to discredit the atmega328p that I use here. what I mean by old architecture is due to some restrictions...
    Actually, I'm not an arduino guy. I don't use arduino in most of my projects. I use arduino in my urgent and fast works or tests. for him in this detector.

    When it came to the 16x2 screen, I had this in my hand, so I used it. I have a 2.8 inch nextion in my hand. There were various screens close to 100, I did not use it. but no oled screen...

    The reason why I use the mt3608 in the supply is a high operating frequency, it is a complete nuisance in PI detectors because converter ICs such as LM2577, MC34063a work at low frequencies such as 100-150 kHz. they cannot be used. The reason is that in N channel MOSFET drives in PI detectors, the gnd point of the signal is the + volt part of the battery. It's the same in the diagram I gave, but in the first opamp, we provide the signal with 220K gain, while at the same time we carry the GND point of the signal. such as delta pulse, xr71,dbp2010 etc detectors.


    @ivconik I printed and drilled my PCB board. Sorry for the buttons. HOWEVER ; We can think of this card as a test card. If our members like the project, I will take your suggestions into account in the corrections section of the 2nd version. I apologize for not being able to consider your suggestions for the time being.​

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    Another question is, since we use hco5 to communicate with mobile phones, why do we need so many buttons and display screens? Can't we operate on mobile phones

    Leave a comment:


  • jeep6789
    replied
    good

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	HattusaIC.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	706.2 KB
ID:	411271



    This is my proposal for the final schematic.
    Last jeep6789 remark is making sense, so I offered better solution.
    Instead of MT3608 any other step-up DC/DC can be used, relating the current override.
    Although; I've been using MT3608 modules for quite long time on various devices and I noticed that those are pretty durable and resistant.
    I think MT3608 will do the job just fine in "Changed" version too.


    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by jeep6789 View Post
    I don't understand the power connection method of lf353, so its total voltage value is only 7v?
    12v.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X