Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SVEN1
    replied
    Curious on performance compared to the current PI Pro??

    Leave a comment:


  • AndyGB
    replied
    Thanks for that. I look forward to many more posts and to building a Surf p.i.

    Andy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by AndyGB View Post
    I'm very interested in building a P.I based detector and have looked at a lot of schematics. The Surf pi looks interesting, I would like to PM Silverdog for more info but can't seem to find out how to send pm's to anyone. I have used this forum platform on other forums and have always been able to send pm,s

    Also is there a link to build instructions for the Surf p.i

    best regards,

    Andy.
    You need to make at least one post before certain features get enabled.
    You've just done that, so please try again.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndyGB
    replied
    I'm very interested in building a P.I based detector and have looked at a lot of schematics. The Surf pi looks interesting, I would like to PM Silverdog for more info but can't seem to find out how to send pm's to anyone. I have used this forum platform on other forums and have always been able to send pm,s

    Also is there a link to build instructions for the Surf p.i

    best regards,

    Andy.

    Leave a comment:


  • solmer2
    replied
    Received Two PCBs

    Thanks for the PCBs, great user. PCBs arrived quickly.

    All the best

    Leave a comment:


  • Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

    I now have more professional Surf Pi Pcb's in stock

    1 PCB 8 US
    2 PCB's 15 US
    3 or more PCB'c 7 US each

    KIT1: 1 x PCB plus all PCB components $45 US
    KIT2: 1 x PCB plus all PCB components except caps,pots,resistors $35

    International Postage $4 US
    Europe Postage $ 3 US
    UK Postage $ 2 US

    PM me for payment details

    regards

    Silverdog
    Attached Files
Working...
X