Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pinpoint setting

    Quote"
    "As well as the following file for adding a pin pointer mode (note the resistor R numbers don't match the Surf PI Schematic, but its easy to locate the place to add it): Attached Images End Quote"

    Has anyone done either of these mod and had them work? I was unable to get either one to make any difference in the operation of the detector. I believe I put it in the right spot????

    Comment


    • Silverdog, requesting PCB payment details, thanks.

      Comment


      • Ready for field testing - thanks to this forum

        Comment


        • Good Job !

          Pictures of completed projects are great - inspire many ideas

          Comment


          • Ready for field testing - thanks to this forum

            Why the lower part of the detector made of aluminum ?.... Need to be made from steel!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by smity View Post
              Why the lower part of the detector made of aluminum ?.... Need to be made from steel!
              I have thought about stainless nonmagnetic steel or a complete plastic shaft for the lower part. But steel increase the weight and it is not so easy to work with. I dont know whether there is a big bad inluence from the lower alu part. In ratio to coil it dont move but it could have an impact to my magnetic pulse field?

              Comment


              • professionals do it also

                see here they also use a crutch


                or did the made a mod to the lower part seen also at russian forum

                i will try a plastic lower end hope i got the right size in diameter at my hardware store

                Comment


                • PCB's

                  Do you still have any PCB's for sale? If so, then please pm me the payment info. TIA

                  Hyfalcon

                  Comment


                  • You can now purchase direct from a shop I created, if you have paypal

                    Find information, resources and relevant links for silverdog.co.uk. This domain may be for sale.


                    If you do not use paypal you can send cash, pm me for address

                    Comment


                    • Could you PM me the total for 2 pcb's plus shipping in USD? Paypal is no problem. Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • Question for bernte_one


                        I see on your surf pi that you have 3 controls
                        what function is the tune control?
                        thanks
                        6666

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 6666 View Post
                          Question for bernte_one


                          I see on your surf pi that you have 3 controls
                          what function is the tune control?
                          thanks
                          6666

                          it works as sens / performance regulator inrcease or decrease depth

                          Comment


                          • led diode and amp. control is much more sensitive than piazo kontrol.

                            Comment


                            • it works as sens / performance regulator inrcease or decrease depth
                              Hi thanks,
                              has the additions to the schematic been published any where ? is it a mod to the 555 timer ?
                              I would be interested in trying it, I have almost finished building my surf PI




                              led diode and amp. control is much more sensitive than piazo kontrol.
                              Has that mod been published ?
                              cheers

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X