Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Pi Professional Pcb's back in stock - NEW Prices

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Hi All
    I got my surf PI working today
    replaced a blown 4093
    and a way she went, I need to put it in a box
    and tune it up , looks like a bit of ringing on pin 6 of 5534, but its working

    The coil is nothing special, 21 turns .41mm , 9 inch Dia.

    detects an Australian 20cent coin at about 7 inches, small gold ring about 6 inches

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    3x3.7V
    Hi misko, I thought about using them to
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • misko
    replied
    I used a battery of leptopa 3x3.7V = 11.1V-function normally. All this fitted into a silicone tube. see Fig.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi all
    what battery voltage have you been using on the surf pi , 12v ?
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • misko
    replied
    I could not find, where it would be published. amp (via resistance) and led I was bound instead of ice piaza. through a switch you can choose any three items.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    I can see whats going on now, I have almost finished my surf pi 1.2 board, and just got to far right hand end of the board,
    and I have noticed that for some reason on this board the "threshold" control is now called "tune"
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    it works as sens / performance regulator inrcease or decrease depth
    Hi thanks,
    has the additions to the schematic been published any where ? is it a mod to the 555 timer ?
    I would be interested in trying it, I have almost finished building my surf PI




    led diode and amp. control is much more sensitive than piazo kontrol.
    Has that mod been published ?
    cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • misko
    replied
    led diode and amp. control is much more sensitive than piazo kontrol.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Question for bernte_one


    I see on your surf pi that you have 3 controls
    what function is the tune control?
    thanks
    6666

    it works as sens / performance regulator inrcease or decrease depth

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Question for bernte_one


    I see on your surf pi that you have 3 controls
    what function is the tune control?
    thanks
    6666

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyfalcon
    replied
    Could you PM me the total for 2 pcb's plus shipping in USD? Paypal is no problem. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    You can now purchase direct from a shop I created, if you have paypal

    Find information, resources and relevant links for silverdog.co.uk. This domain may be for sale.


    If you do not use paypal you can send cash, pm me for address

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyfalcon
    replied
    PCB's

    Do you still have any PCB's for sale? If so, then please pm me the payment info. TIA

    Hyfalcon

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    professionals do it also

    see here they also use a crutch


    or did the made a mod to the lower part seen also at russian forum

    i will try a plastic lower end hope i got the right size in diameter at my hardware store

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by smity View Post
    Why the lower part of the detector made of aluminum ?.... Need to be made from steel!
    I have thought about stainless nonmagnetic steel or a complete plastic shaft for the lower part. But steel increase the weight and it is not so easy to work with. I dont know whether there is a big bad inluence from the lower alu part. In ratio to coil it dont move but it could have an impact to my magnetic pulse field?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X