Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR

    DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

    DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.





    coil 13 cm diameter rx 0.25 coil 50 turn tx 0.35 coil 50 turn 18 khz frequency dedector
    http://www.dosya.tc/server25/fbOvlw/yepyeni2.rar.html

  • #2
    Umut verici!
    ...
    Promising!

    Comment


    • #3
      This is not PLL design at all, but VLF with PLL phase generation. Interesting and promising, looks like good design. 3 channel machine, probably some sort of ratio-metric GB employed, or 3 ch. disc. Or some combination of. Not alike similar Russian designs, i will have to retrace it completely. Coil seems to be ~10 in, actually two 13cm DD halves. Very nice.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm missing a schematic here. There must be a way to produce a proportional tone with this rig...

        Comment


        • #5
          That depositfiles website is a pain to get files from
          and you can only get one file every 10 minutes,
          could you please attach the files as attachments to your posts here at geotech , and they will download fast , thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            ...
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              I took freedom to make some trivial changes, for example: instead NE5532 i used 2xNE5534 etc...
              Such changes doesn't affect nor disturb original idea and setup.
              Cheers
              !

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ivconic View Post
                  ...
                  Oh dear

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Davor View Post
                    Oh dear

                    ???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      2 Tones

                      Here is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
                        Here is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.
                        Nice work!
                        I see differences.
                        I was in doubts about some wirement also.
                        Especially there at BC639.
                        Luckilly that part is easy to correct even later on prepared pcb.
                        Have you made pcb?
                        I don't like the long one so i made my own, bit smaller.
                        Cheers!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          very sensitive for small target 0.35 gr 12 cm 2.5 gr electron coins 25 cm

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So if it can detect a 0.35 gr object at 12 cm, this must be good for gold nuggets?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Weak generator and high gain. Only for light soil .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X