cnckecgo thank you.
Research and I wish you continued success.
like a nice circuit.
Will do as soon as possible.
galaksi.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR
Collapse
X
-
So far I have not made the PCB for lack of time, but soon I'm going to get her. The BC639 think it is not a problem. Whenever I get time I will make the PCB and I will post here a video with the results. For now I have to buy some IC that I need and I will start to mount. Greetings.Originally posted by ivconic View PostNice work!
I see differences.
I was in doubts about some wirement also.
Especially there at BC639.
Luckilly that part is easy to correct even later on prepared pcb.
Have you made pcb?
I don't like the long one so i made my own, bit smaller.
Cheers!
Leave a comment:
-
So if it can detect a 0.35 gr object at 12 cm, this must be good for gold nuggets?
Leave a comment:
-
very sensitive for small target 0.35 gr 12 cm 2.5 gr electron coins 25 cm
Leave a comment:
-
Nice work!Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostHere is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.
I see differences.
I was in doubts about some wirement also.
Especially there at BC639.
Luckilly that part is easy to correct even later on prepared pcb.
Have you made pcb?
I don't like the long one so i made my own, bit smaller.
Cheers!
Leave a comment:
-
2 Tones
Here is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I took freedom to make some trivial changes, for example: instead NE5532 i used 2xNE5534 etc...
Such changes doesn't affect nor disturb original idea and setup.
Cheers!
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: