Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nakky
    replied
    IC 3 filter (2).zip

    Grt Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
    You gotta draw the pcb of this schema eduardo
    Why won't you post the schematic that goes along with your PCB diagram? I mean, you started this thread with a PCB and included no schematic. Wha?

    Leave a comment:


  • dekoratör
    replied
    nakky Have you pcb file can be printable

    can you publish please..

    Leave a comment:


  • galaksi
    replied
    Originally posted by nakky View Post
    cnckecgo, what schematic did you use.
    In your PCB I see 9x (R) 39K.

    In schematic Eduardo and Ivconic I see 3x (R) 39K.???

    Grt Nakky
    3x (R) 39K , Add CD4007 pin.2-9 between the NE5532 pin.2 , NE5532 pin.6, NE5534 pin.2

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    cnckecgo, what schematic did you use.
    In your PCB I see 9x (R) 39K.

    In schematic Eduardo and Ivconic I see 3x (R) 39K.???


    Grt Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Dear Eduardo I am waiting for help about modification of elyapımı to get better performance.Pls help to modification



    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Dear Eduardo I am waiting for help about modification of elyapımı to get better performance.Pls help to modification

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    bravoo nakky:

    Eduardo , waiting for your interest about the schematic with this subject for revealing a good project

    this detector is very stable.not giving false signal,working good at minerilized soil and very sensitive for tiny parts and money

    how can get better performance by changing design and some parts ?

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3Filter a.gif
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	334445Enjoy if you like it.
    Check it before you make it.
    I have check it but I am not perfect.

    Grt Nakky
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Thanks eduardo1979

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    You gotta draw the pcb of this schema eduardo

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    eduardo1979

    In your schematic I see that you are useing a simple LM7809 and two 10K resistors to form a virtual split power supply.
    What is the regulation like with such a simple power circuit ?
    This voltage divider works great and no need to use an operational amplifier. I've checked all my projects and works great. The resistors have to have a tolerance of 1%.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    eduardo1979

    In your schematic I see that you are useing a simple LM7809 and two 10K resistors to form a virtual split power supply.
    What is the regulation like with such a simple power circuit ?

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Yes, with some modifications.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • galaksi
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Here is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.
    eduardo1979 Is this your design?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X