Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELYAPIMI PLL DEDECTOR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • galaksi
    replied
    cnckecgo thank you.
    Research and I wish you continued success.
    like a nice circuit.
    Will do as soon as possible.
    galaksi.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Originally posted by joop View Post
    what's the size and thickness of the electron coin? Is this in air or in soil?
    Mysia. Kyzikos Electrum Stater. Wild sow standing left on tunny fish left / mill sail incuse. 2,5 gr elyapımı detektor senstive electrum

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
    very sensitive for small target 0.35 gr 12 cm 2.5 gr electron coins 25 cm
    what's the size and thickness of the electron coin? Is this in air or in soil?

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    ???
    Several reasons. Kudos to your patience though.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post
    Weak generator and high gain. Only for light soil .
    no. power dedector silver and gold senst.

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Nice work!
    I see differences.
    I was in doubts about some wirement also.
    Especially there at BC639.
    Luckilly that part is easy to correct even later on prepared pcb.
    Have you made pcb?
    I don't like the long one so i made my own, bit smaller.
    Cheers!
    So far I have not made the PCB for lack of time, but soon I'm going to get her. The BC639 think it is not a problem. Whenever I get time I will make the PCB and I will post here a video with the results. For now I have to buy some IC that I need and I will start to mount. Greetings.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Weak generator and high gain. Only for light soil .

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    So if it can detect a 0.35 gr object at 12 cm, this must be good for gold nuggets?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    very sensitive for small target 0.35 gr 12 cm 2.5 gr electron coins 25 cm

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Here is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.
    Nice work!
    I see differences.
    I was in doubts about some wirement also.
    Especially there at BC639.
    Luckilly that part is easy to correct even later on prepared pcb.
    Have you made pcb?
    I don't like the long one so i made my own, bit smaller.
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    2 Tones

    Here is mine. A month ago I've drawn and now I will test it. Hope it works well. Greetings.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Oh dear

    ???

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    ...
    Oh dear

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I took freedom to make some trivial changes, for example: instead NE5532 i used 2xNE5534 etc...
    Such changes doesn't affect nor disturb original idea and setup.
    Cheers
    !

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X