Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquasound

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Altair
    replied
    Here schematic (rev 1) related to the available photos from KT315:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    I am busy with schematic revise: draw is completed, check components value to be terminated.
    Schematic of existing pcb will ready soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Deleted

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    uf... ebay does not give to contact with this guy. i would like just to ask pics... can anyone to ask him?

    Contact huntnhumans

    We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you. good price )))

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    dbanner,
    I will share KiCad file, but first I want to do some corrections to the schematic, .....opps!

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I begin making a coil to test with the oscillator circuit. I will make only the TX and feedback coils. Later I can add the RX coil for testing of preamp output.

    Seems I will need 2 spools of wire to do proper bifilar winding.

    First, I will re- read Nautilus patent, as I recall there is precise coil data and description of the construction of the embodiment.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Altair View Post
    Here is Aquasound schematic!
    [ATTACH]50117[/ATTACH]
    It's a rev. 0, drawed as the pdf we already know.
    It could be have some errors, I hope not but is better to check it. Let me know for any mododifications to do.
    Besides, i have realized from pcb photos that 2007 version is different from the schematic we have; a retrace of a new schematic should be made from photos.
    In retracing the schematic I noticed only few slight differences, nothing really to redraw the schematic. Only place changes in an addendum.

    Can you post the kicad file also.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    The link:

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Altair View Post
    [ATTACH]50073[/ATTACH]
    Guys,
    on Ebay there is a sell unit; pcb is dated 2012; pheraps it have a more updated schematic.
    can you give direct link? i do not see the listing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    Here is Aquasound schematic!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Aquasound schematic rev0.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	357247
    It's a rev. 0, drawed as the pdf we already know.
    It could be have some errors, I hope not but is better to check it. Let me know for any mododifications to do.
    Besides, i have realized from pcb photos that 2007 version is different from the schematic we have; a retrace of a new schematic should be made from photos.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    KT315, you are right!!

    The coil oscillates beautifully as drawn on the schematic.

    I put spice directive K in order to mutually couple the bifilar coils.

    So you are indeed correct. Bravo KT315.
    btw we have AS manual. open it. read under header BASIC ADJUSTMENTS. there is about '52V' so it is the TX voltage i told.
    no secrets. all are sure clear.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Here I post a ltspice circuit of the tx oscillator and coil.
    The reason why it didn't oscillate at first is because I needed to introduce a spice directive for mutual coupling of the bifilar windings, since this is how the coil is made to oscillate in reality.

    Using spice directive K, the bifilar Tx coils are coupled together, and then the bifilar feedback coils are coupled together.

    The simulation works. At least I know the oscillator works as drawn on the schematic.

    Thanks KT315 for insisting on this point.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Altair View Post
    I have porting the Aquasound schematic on KiCad; I will post it soon!
    Great, now somebody can make a smaller PCB layout for bargain price at jlcpcb.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    I have porting the Aquasound schematic on KiCad; I will post it soon!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X