Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortune-M

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hyena
    replied
    IMHO will be very funny to observe hot Italian head against hot Serbian head.

    Rocco, can you define, what does it mean "mineralisation 94%" ? It sounds like that your garden is made from ferrite

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by roccocoin View Post
    yes sure, do you geb on land with mineralization of 94% and then posted the videos I am here and I wait.

    I am having Deus, it can display GEB readings only up to "90".
    Very often i work on soils where it goes up to "87", "88" sometimes even a "90".
    If GEB is adjusted to measured value; Deus is still working without false signals.
    XL Pro is having very efficient GEB feature, you can adjust it to fixed value or to tracking ("AUTO") mode.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00017.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	347139
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00016.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	347140

    You can further improve it's stability with setting up the switches to "Hot Rock Reject" and mode to "GEB Disc".
    And at the end you can readjust "SIG.BAL" (Signal Balance, (front end offset actually)) in conjunction with TUNER (Audio Treshold) to given soil conditions.
    With a bit of effort you can really pull out the maximum performances from XL Pro. Read the manual. You'll learn a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Originally posted by roccocoin View Post
    yes sure, do you geb on land with mineralization of 94% and then posted the videos I am here and I wait.
    where can I buy one metal detector

    Leave a comment:


  • roccocoin
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I would accept that as excuse... if guy treated all three the same.
    Yet he did GEB on third one... not fair!

    yes sure, do you geb on land with mineralization of 94% and then posted the videos I am here and I wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • roccocoin
    replied
    Video garbage? do geb 6000 xl and the same thing, maybe you did not understand and will never understand the mineralization at 94% what it means. tanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Time for short educational break:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Geeeee....! There is more !??



    Oh my! Oh my!

    P.S.
    Matthew 7:6-8GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
    Don’t Throw Pearls to Pigs
    “Don’t give what is holy to dogs or throw your pearls to pigs. Otherwise, they will trample them and then tear you to pieces.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    ...People making these videos often have there own agenda even if its subconsciously.
    I would accept that as excuse... if guy treated all three the same.
    Yet he did GEB on third one... not fair!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    I spotted that also. If anything threshold should rise.

    People making these videos often have there own agenda even if its subconsciously.

    Nobody wants to think their hard work isn't the best. Sweep speed and settings

    Really you need the owner and user of each different detector try and get the best out of it with similar size coils.

    Often on YouTube you see a homemade detector with a large coil tested for depth on a large coin against detectors with a small coil. Its like comparing apples with pears.
    Exactly!
    It happens so coincidently that i am huge MD freak, had approx. 90 models so far. Each one of those i have loved with exactly same amount of love. Therefore i should know at least to recognize details in their behavior.
    It is so hard to fool me out... but most of those people are not realizing that. Also most of those are coming here with their agendas to promote this and that.
    Well... Geotech forum is probably the worst place on the Internet for such kind of intentions... i'tell ya!
    And what's even worse; it just coincidently happens that i am having with me 6000 Pro XL, right now, right here... and am pretty "up to date" with it's nature and it's behavior.
    One thing even more bad on video is that guy picked indeed wrong "fruit from a basket" to show it on video; the CZ3D... most "ultimate" detector of all times, probably the very worst choice to be shown on such videos!
    Even if i could forgot how other models are behaving... most certainly i can not forget details on CZ3D, one and only!
    CZ3D is the "reference". Something you don't mess with! Nor easy forgetting!
    ...
    Yup... Geotech is last place in universe to perform such kind of monkey business...

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I watched your video with attention.
    Especially at White's XL Pro that mistake is so visible, when coil is above the hole; treshold immediately disappears and signal goes to "negative" under the
    I spotted that also. If anything threshold should rise.

    People making these videos often have there own agenda even if its subconsciously.

    Nobody wants to think their hard work isn't the best. Sweep speed and settings

    Really you need the owner and user of each different detector try and get the best out of it with similar size coils.

    Often on YouTube you see a homemade detector with a large coil tested for depth on a large coin against detectors with a small coil. Its like comparing apples with pears.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    a forum of him and you can take what you want LOL
    http://alltech.at.ua/forum/3

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    a forum of him and you can take what you want LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I also think that Soha was the predecessor.
    M3 version is code-locked by the author, you can't program the chip yourself because the HEX file is not shared with the public.
    I bought it because I've seen pretty good recovery speed videos, probably much better than most of the expensive branded models, probably even better than Deus itself (!!),
    as well as easy coil adjustments of the phase with the help of ferrite.
    Yes it was expectable to happen in time, since it started as pretty ambitious project.
    I followed the "evolution" of that project, up to some point.
    Later on i lost the track... due other responsibilities.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	dirs.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	347133

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I also think that Soha was the predecessor.
    M3 version is code-locked by the author, you can't program the chip yourself because the HEX file is not shared with the public.
    I bought it because I've seen pretty good recovery speed videos, probably much better than most of the expensive branded models, probably even better than Deus itself (!!),
    as well as easy coil adjustments of the phase with the help of ferrite.
    Yes that also attracted my attention. It was present also at earlier versions.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I also think that Soha was the predecessor.
    M3 version is code-locked by the author, you can't program the chip yourself because the HEX file is not shared with the public.
    I bought it because I've seen pretty good recovery speed videos, probably much better than most of the expensive branded models, probably even better than Deus itself (!!),
    as well as easy coil adjustments of the phase with the help of ferrite.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X