Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fortune-M
Collapse
X
-
hello .....I purchased 2 m3 fortunes directly From Ukraine to yesterday were shipped by airmail. should arrive in Italy within 5 days, then of course it will take time for Italian customs ....... ufffffff
-
-
Yes with 1k trimmer (small one, to fit inside enclosure) and than adjust trimmer to level you like. 100R before trimmer is there to limit lower end of range.Originally posted by roccocoin View Posthello, really kind ivconic but I'm not very good at electronics, and I'm afraid of doing damage on the electronic board, I should change the resistance of 560 r with the 1k? but they are in SMD resistors on the circuit board? very very tanks
So you will have 100R to 1K1 adjustable range.
Yes it is SMD, problem! You can find someone to help you, someone who is having proper tools for such job.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by ivconic View PostRimettere a posto 50 ohm. Con 8 ohm si sta rischiando danni.
È possibile utilizzare gli auricolari per l'audio più chiaro e più forte?
...
Put back 50 ohm speaker. With 8 ohm you are risking damage.
Can't you use earphones for clearer and stronger audio?
...
È possibile ottenere un po 'più forte con questo:
You can "nick" a bit louder audio with this mod:
[ATTACH]37899[/ATTACH]
hello, really kind ivconic but I'm not very good at electronics, and I'm afraid of doing damage on the electronic board, I should change the resistance of 560 r with the 1k? but they are in SMD resistors on the circuit board? very very tanks
Leave a comment:
-
-
Rimettere a posto 50 ohm. Con 8 ohm si sta rischiando danni.Originally posted by roccocoin View PostWho helps me to make amends to increase audio? Original mounts a speaker 50 ohm 1 watt ..... I have tried to put a 8 ohm 3 watt but nothing changes ..... tanks
È possibile utilizzare gli auricolari per l'audio più chiaro e più forte?
...
Put back 50 ohm speaker. With 8 ohm you are risking damage.
Can't you use earphones for clearer and stronger audio?
...
È possibile ottenere un po 'più forte con questo:
You can "nick" a bit louder audio with this mod:
Leave a comment:
-
Who helps me to make amends to increase audio? Original mounts a speaker 50 ohm 1 watt ..... I have tried to put a 8 ohm 3 watt but nothing changes ..... tanks
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by bandito View Posthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpj8NYlem0&t=211s
Very deep and good, but why then sell it
Molto profondo e buono, ma perché poi vendere
hello, only problem with this metal obviously for my opinion, and the audio and a little low and I do not know how to do to have a stronger more audio. then the shoreline there are p of false signals the rest and absolute power. very very tanks
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by roccocoin View Post
Very deep and good, but why then sell it
Molto profondo e buono, ma perché poi vendere
Leave a comment:
-
Giovane, si vive sul luogo pericoloso, con tanto di ferro nel suolo!
C'è il pericolo di fulmini!
Nessun metal detector ci aiuterà.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by roccocoin View Posthello, first of all explain to those who have said that I jot down other brands of metal detector, but not so in 1980 I was born aa whites in his hands then do not say stupid things.
then mineralized mean my ground in my flowerbeds and formed into massive part from materials and iron ore (ferrite type), alcalini.fra salts just do a video so you'll know what parlo..tanks
hello my friend
Leave a comment:
-
This "mind phenomena" is not especially tied only for MD promoting. This is global phenomena.
Let's recall on recent elections; both candidates used spiting on another one as own main argument.
More points you get; as more you spit on concurrent competition.
It is not the case at main manufacturers.
You may see numerous video presentations at main manufacturers, but they will never name nor show any model from others.
Also they will never licitate with depths.
I am absolutely sure that Fortune is excellent detector. I would like to see more detailed tests with it.
Also i might decide to make some of previous versions.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Hyena View PostIMHO will be very funny to observe hot Italian head against hot Serbian head.
Rocco, can you define, what does it mean "mineralisation 94%" ? It sounds like that your garden is made from ferrite
hello, first of all explain to those who have said that I jot down other brands of metal detector, but not so in 1980 I was born aa whites in his hands then do not say stupid things.
then mineralized mean my ground in my flowerbeds and formed into massive part from materials and iron ore (ferrite type), alcalini.fra salts just do a video so you'll know what parlo..tanks
Leave a comment:
-
These always make me

Nothing against the Makro just the first a Google search found. Many many more on YouTube.
Very small iron being trumped by the larger coin. Virtually any detector will find the coin.
Larger iron versus smaller coin will equal a different result.
Leave a comment:
-
Not gonna happen if it is on me, i don't want disputes here. I only want to put a big END on false promotions on forum here.Originally posted by Hyena View PostIMHO will be very funny to observe hot Italian head against hot Serbian head.
Rocco, can you define, what does it mean "mineralisation 94%" ? It sounds like that your garden is made from ferrite
We've seen this situation so many times in the past.
Recipe for the promotional video;
1) Take one well known model,
2) Take another well known model,
3) Take any more well known models if you wish,
4) Take your favorite model,
5) Dig a hole, place a coin,
6) Show your favorite model supremacy,
7) Spit on other models.
Job is done.
I really don't understand why people are doing this? To promote one model by spiting on others.
His video would be fully acceptable if he took only Fortune and showed several tests with it.
Because; i can agree that Fortune is alright detector, nothing is wrong with that claim.
P.S.
Hyena; it takes really hot head to stand up for the truth. It is very tough fight, for the truth.
Truth is very expensive category, you take my word on this.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: