Originally posted by luigi cataldi
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
help for repair minelab relic hawk
Collapse
X
-
I don' think the file "re=.jpg" is for the Relic Hawk. In fact, I can't see what's driving the TX push-pull stage.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostThe only information I have are a few schematics of the Relic Hawk. Some have transistor numbers and some don't.
These might give you a clue.
Interesting circuit, though
Leave a comment:
-
GeorgeOriginally posted by Qiaozhi View PostThe only information I have are a few schematics of the Relic Hawk. Some have transistor numbers and some don't.
These might give you a clue.
please do not upload nothing before answerer did not send pics of high resolution.
i again do not have chance to get the pics. who left me without the information?
i ask you do the job with me sinhronically.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks guys problem solved
I changed the bc 857 and the brs 51 to the audio
in the future can I post my repairs?
Leave a comment:
-
Good evening
thank's Mr. Quiaozhi maybe i found the missing transistor in BC 557 that is connected to the diode on the coil TX, as soon as I make the necessary changes of components I update you
Mr. Kt 315 if you need better photos, for me there is no problem tomorrow I do other with a photo camera 15 megapixel
Leave a comment:
-
The only information I have are a few schematics of the Relic Hawk. Some have transistor numbers and some don't.Originally posted by luigi cataldi View PostHi Qiaozhi
sorry for the translation
good morning
I'm Luigi Cataldi resellers and Repareir Metal Detector on Italy
I have a Minelab relic hawk in Repair, it's an old metal and I do not find information online for the components to replace, obviously eliminating all the code on integrated the processes is difficult ........ ............. ..
there is certainly a burnt transistor and you do not read the code
if you can help me I will be grateful
the images attached are minelab relic hawk in repair
These might give you a clue.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Qiaozhi
sorry for the translation
good morning
I'm Luigi Cataldi resellers and Repareir Metal Detector on Italy
I have a Minelab relic hawk in Repair, it's an old metal and I do not find information online for the components to replace, obviously eliminating all the code on integrated the processes is difficult ........ ............. ..
there is certainly a burnt transistor and you do not read the code
if you can help me I will be grateful
the images attached are minelab relic hawk in repair
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
and make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
help for repair minelab relic hawk
buongiorno
Sono
composta da Luigi Cataldi Rivenditori Italia e Repareir Rilevatore di Metallo
Ho un Riparo Minelab in riparazione, è un vecchio metallo e non trovo informazioni in linea sui componenti da sostituire, ovviamente eliminati tutti i processi è difficile .......................
certamente c'è un transistore bruciato e non leggi il codice
se potete aiutarti sarò grato a teTags: None
Leave a comment: